carleton sheets course - Posted by lea peters

Posted by lea on March 03, 2002 at 18:33:22:

THANKS FOR THE INFO, i am really going to start listening to my course i mean i did pay over 200 for it i may as well get something out of it. i would pay a lot more than that if it works. i spoke to someone else who said he did well w/sheets and he is also in a very expensive area, i live in NYC and in my area the homes are 350k and up so i thought i couldnt do it here but he said he did and is now doing great i think he said 6k a month and he did it w/no credit and no money. so if he can do it so can i. please keep telling me your stories. i would love to hear how you got your first home especially if u had bad credit and no money. oh and only if your home was over 200k thanks a million and keep making money lea

carleton sheets course - Posted by lea peters

Posted by lea peters on March 02, 2002 at 17:29:06:

anyone have this program? if so have u done well w/it, if u have done well did u have money and or credit?? i have the prog. but i live in NYC and its very hard to do what he says here cause the homes in my area run 250k and up help cause i would love to get an apt. house one day but have to start someplace and a small home is that place … as far as i can tell. i really want to open up a rehab and need to buy a farm/ranch in colorado or some other beautiful place like that. i have a great idea for a rehab/detox that i know will work but i need to b able to buy the prop to start this wonderful project. help me please. thanks lea

Re: carleton sheets course - Posted by BONITA

Posted by BONITA on March 09, 2002 at 12:27:00:

I HAVE THE COURSE. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN PROPERTY FOR REHB. I REALIZE THAT KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. HALF KNOWLEDGE IS FOOLS POWER. I BACKED UP AND DECIDED TO TAKE A REAL ESTATE COURSE IN MY STATE.THIS SHOWED ME FIRST HAND WHAT IS UP TO DATE. I AM NOT LICENSED BUT I AM MORE EDUCATED. GET A FINANCIAL PLANNER TO GET YOU ORAGANIZED. AFTER ALL YOU ARE WORTH THE INVESTMENT.
GET YOURSELF LINED UP WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE WHERE YOU ARE TRYING TO GET.
GO TO OPEN HOUSES.BUDDY UP WITH AGENTS. DO NOT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE A POTENTIAL INVESTOR, JUST AN INTERESTED CUSTOMER. THEY RESENT US SOMETME.YOU CAN LEARN FROM NETWORKING. IT IS FREE

GET A WRITTEN BUSSINESS PLAN BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT SIMPLY.IT COULD GET YOU YOUR PROPERTY ,GET IT FUNDED AS WELL. SINCE YOU ARE NOT IN INVESTING FOR PURLEY NET WORTH AND CASH FLOW, LOOK INTO
GOVERNMENT GRANTS

Re: carleton sheets course - Posted by Shawn Dostie

Posted by Shawn Dostie on March 03, 2002 at 16:50:42:

You can do it if you look hard. I live in a rural town of about 12,000 residents and I now have 6 units that pay very well. To any of you would be investors out there, when you run the numbers (cash flow analysis), you will realize very quickly that multi family, ie. Duplex, Triplex and quads, have MUCH stronger positive cash flows than your bread and butter SFR’s(single family residences)although they are much more management intensive as well. What you must be careful of as well as be aware of is when dealing with multi family sellers, more than likely they will be experienced investors. If you are new, don’t expect to have an experienced investor sell you a “cash cow” for 80% of value and finance it at 2.9% for 50 years. But remember, even if you buy a property today for 105% of appraised value, it beats paying rent and the property will eventually give you equity and appreciate in value.

Best of luck,
Shawn (Ohio)