Carleton Sheets Course - Posted by Matt

Posted by Tim on May 01, 1999 at 09:51:52:

The course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you buy it and don’t like it, simply return it. 200 dollars is a small investment compared to the knowledge you’ll receive and the money you’ll make.

One thing CS says in his course is a quote from Ben Franklin:

“The absolute best return one can ever get on his money invested, is education.”

Carleton Sheets Course - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on April 30, 1999 at 04:14:03:

Greetings Investors,
I’ve watched that Carleton Sheets infomercial for years and I have finally broken…and have decided to get it. I was just wondering if anyone in this group who has the Sheets Course would be willing to part with it? Perhaps it did you no good or you’ve been through it so many times you
can’t possibly get anything else out of it. Instead of letting it gather dust why not stick it in a box, tape it up and slap my address on it! I’ll gladly send you a check for 30 or 40 dollars to cover shipping costs and your trouble. The informercial is charging like 200 bucks for this course
right now and that’s kind of steep for something I don’t even know whether I’ll be able to use!
You can turn something you’re not using into a little cash and know that you helped someone and I can get this course for substantially less than I would otherwise.
It’s a WIN/WIN proposition!
Contact me at apple3@bellsouth.net

Re: Carleton Sheets Course - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on May 02, 1999 at 17:56:15:

Hello Again,
Thanks for all the advice. I’ve won an auction on ebay for the Sheets course for $50,a quarter of what I would of paid if it were new. A tip for people looking for this on ebay: Most people spell his name “Carlton” with no e when they search on ebay. But try the correct spelling “Carleton” with an e and you’ll find his course going for half as much. For example the “Carlton” courses were selling for 80-100$ the same day
I won the “Carleton” course on which I was the only bidder.

Re: Carleton Sheets Course - Posted by michael

Posted by michael on May 02, 1999 at 05:42:44:

If you want to save money on the course try ordering it from ebay.com I believe the courses sell for around $60-$70 dollars on there.
Also a little known trade secret about the course is that you can order it from T.V. and if you don’t like the course, when you call them to return it they ask you if you want to keep it for just the initial payment of $60-$70. In my opinion it is a great beginner course and well worth the money.