Carleton Sheets in Bakersfield CA - Posted by Carl

Posted by Sebastian Mellone on June 11, 1999 at 20:31:52:

Bo, dont hesitate to buy th NO DOWN PAYMENT COURSE.Carleton Sheets is a marvelous teacher.Buying income property creatively is not easy (at least it wasnt for me)Carleton himself will tell you its a numbers game, you call alot of sellers, you look at alot of proterties, and you make alot of offers.The thrust of the NO DOWN PAYMENT COURSE is to teach you how to buy properties with little or no money. The creative techniques Carleton teaches you are the same ones he uses himself and have made him the success story he is today. Hope this will help you decide.

Carleton Sheets in Bakersfield CA - Posted by Carl

Posted by Carl on June 07, 1999 at 01:19:43:

Hi,
I purchased the “No Money Down” course about two years ago.
I read through the course, I just don’t know which method to attempt to use first. I’m having a hard time implementing the course into the real life transaction. Very nervous of the first attempt going BAD.

Is there anybody here in Bakersfield CA used this course successfully. If so or anybody else please post or email with all the information possible…

Thanks!!!

:slight_smile: Good luck

Re: Carleton Sheets in Bakersfield CA - Posted by Bo Keizer

Posted by Bo Keizer on June 08, 1999 at 22:05:33:

I AM THINKING ABOUT PURCHASING THIS COURSE AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME BRIEF FEEDBACK AS TO WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD GET THIS COURSE. PLEASE RESPOND.

THANKS,

BO KEIZER

DON’TRe: Carleton Sheets in Bakersfield CA - Posted by JEFF K.

Posted by JEFF K. on June 13, 1999 at 14:06:23:

THE INFO IS AVAIL.TO YOU AT THE LIBRARY. I WASTED MYHARD EARNED CASH LAST YEAR AND STILL HAVEN’T BOUGHT A HOME.TO TOP IT OFF 1 MONTH AFTER RECIEVING THE COURSE HIS REPS CALLED AND ASKED IF I BOUGHT ANYTHING, I SAID NO AND THEY TOLD ME FOR 2500 DOLLARS THEY’D ASSIST ME IN BUYING A PROPERTY!!! MY QUESTION IS, I THOUGHT HE SOLD ME EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO BUY MY FIRST PROPERTY “NO MONEY DOWN”.APPARENTLY NOT.FHA HAS A 1.5% DOWN (SELLER ASSISTS)MORT.OPPORTUNITY CHECK IT PUT DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY. ICAN FAX SOME STUFF OR COPIES OF HIS STUFF TO YOU, BUT I CAN’T SEND ALOT BECAUSE OF COPY RIGHT LAWS,
SINCERELY JEFF K.