Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Clarissa

Posted by Diana on July 03, 2003 at 14:18:56:

I have been trying to load the cd and keep getting an error. Does anyone know if the software can be downloaded?

Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Clarissa

Posted by Clarissa on June 28, 2003 at 02:32:24:

I would like to know how much the Carlton Sheets course costs. I am a college student and I need something that’s not going to cost me an arm and a leg to buy. On the infomercial they say its $10 bucks for 30 days, but what about after those 30 days. How much will it be then?

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Bill Carlisle

Posted by Bill Carlisle on July 07, 2003 at 14:07:56:

What is the course actually called and where can you get it. Does Carlton have a website?
What about the 1-800-#

I purchased an earlier set and wow! It was packed full of good ideas. I gave it away but now want to help my sons get some ideas and learn how to do it…

Thanks for any input, Bill

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Jerry Martin NC

Posted by Jerry Martin NC on June 29, 2003 at 11:59:27:

About 300.00 I think now. I bought the course and used it. My wife and I have bought a lot of houses and they have been no money out of our pocket.

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Elihu

Posted by Elihu on June 28, 2003 at 09:36:17:

I sent off for the 30 day trial,I received the program and so far i am very happy with what i have received info etc…My price after the 30days will be 304.91.However you can buy the program from Ebay and save some $.I personally like untouched items.I hope this answers your Question.Email me if you have others about this subject. Elihu

Re: Carlton Sheets course - Posted by Ramiro Gonzales

Posted by Ramiro Gonzales on July 03, 2003 at 12:03:51:

How successful have you and your wife been using the course? Is is really worth it?