Carlton Sheets - Posted by Melissa Greene

Posted by Randy Welborn on January 11, 2001 at 18:57:27:

Hi, I know nothing about the sheets program other than what I have seen on infomercials. But I bought a house from a man that was studying the course to get into real estate. I got him to carry a second lien of 25%. IN other words it cost me nothing to buy the house as I had an 80%loan in place to make the purchase. Due to great credit and a decent net worth the banker will allow me to do this. I was wondering if he was getting into real estate if we both made a good deal. I got $3800 down on that house and have a positive cash flow each month of $150. Seems he could of done the same thing. Good luck. And this isnt meant to be negative as I have never seen the course.

Carlton Sheets - Posted by Melissa Greene

Posted by Melissa Greene on January 09, 2001 at 19:12:29:

I just ordered the real estate program from Carlton Sheets and I just want some reassurance that this i for real and can be done!! Any feedback would be appreciated (preferably Positive) ha ha!

Thanks alort,

Melissa

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by Mark

Posted by Mark on January 10, 2001 at 19:22:09:

It’s real but it’s not a get rich quick thing.It helps to have some money to start with.The main thing it gets you started in RE.It’s not the only course out there but it and reading the posts here and other sites will get you started. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW LIFE IN REAL ESTATE

Re: Carlton Sheets - Posted by WALT DOUGHTY

Posted by WALT DOUGHTY on January 10, 2001 at 24:10:14:

MELISSA I OWN IT AND I REALLY LIKE IT
HOWEVER I DONT RECOMMEND THE MENTORING I THINK ITS A RIPOFF I THINK YOU SHOULD JOIN A REAL ESTATE INVESTORS CLUB ITS MUCH BETTER BECAUSE YOU GET ADVICE FROM MEMBERS FACE TO FACE FOR FREE YOU CAN FIND A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR ASSOC ON THIS SIGHT GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY INVESTING WALT