carlton sheets program - Posted by james valdez

Posted by hattie glover on February 01, 2000 at 12:06:11:

can i purchase property without a job? i took the coaching program but i still need more help hoe can i get help without takking the coaching program again?

carlton sheets program - Posted by james valdez

Posted by james valdez on January 31, 2000 at 22:14:05:

pros and cons of program

Re: carlton sheets program - Posted by Sheldon B(North Dakota)

Posted by Sheldon B(North Dakota) on February 02, 2000 at 02:42:41:

I am a 21 yo from a small town of 60,000 people in North Dakota. I thought that the program might not work because of where I live, but even here - I have made no money down deals. There are two ways to look at the program - do you want a self supporting income from real estate now - or are you looking for the long term - having a big net worth. Once you have decided which is more important - then you will know the cons. If you are looking for a supplimental income each month - the program is great - but if you are looking at millions of net worth in a short period of time - then there are some cons there -because of what he teaches you! This is not a course to make you a millionare over night - this is a down to earth, easy to follow course!Either way - just try it!!! I am sure glad that I did! Remember - “Quiters never quit and quitters never win”!