CARLTON SHEETS - WHAT SHOULD I DO? - Posted by Young

Posted by Eric on April 05, 1999 at 10:46:19:

READ READ READ READ READ…
Im a systems engineer, however after what seems like forever im burned out. My interest in Real Estate Investing began when some one handed me the Dave DelDoto stuff, all the ideas seemed to make since. I have bought several other books
To make a long story short, I finally broke down and brought the Carlton Sheets Course. It has tons of good Information and has answered alot of the gaps that were missing. Im hoping to find my first deal here very soon. However, I do consider this the Beginning of my education not the end.

CARLTON SHEETS - WHAT SHOULD I DO? - Posted by Young

Posted by Young on March 30, 1999 at 05:58:11:

Hi fellow real estate lovers,
I am currently a student attending college. My future goals are to attend law school and become a lawyer but my first passion was and is for real estate. Ever since I was little I knew in my heart that real estate would be for me. But not to look a education in the mouth, I plan to expect some return for the time and effort I have put into school. I know I could make six figures working at a large firm but I do not wish to be stuck behind a desk all day long. I am more of a people person. I need to be out and about. So if any person would be willing to take me under their wing and mentor me or at least give me some good advice, I would be eternally grateful.

Re: CARLTON SHEETS - WHAT SHOULD I DO? - Posted by Ralph Cummings, Jr.

Posted by Ralph Cummings, Jr. on April 02, 1999 at 19:24:52:

I am an attorney. I will never regret the education, but as a practical matter, I’m making my future in real estate. I value my time and my passions more than the practice of law.