Cash Cow Course Question - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by Russ Sims on May 31, 2000 at 11:55:29:

The cash cow course covers the mechanics of buying “subject to” in detail, but is somewhat lacking in details regarding the set up of a Land Trust. Bronchick has a seperate course dedicated exclusively to Land Trusts, so that would be a perfect complement to the Cash Cow course.

Cash Cow Course Question - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on May 30, 2000 at 20:03:04:

I am interested in ordering Bronchick’s Cash Cow course, but I just want to make sure it’s the right thing. I am interested in buying properties in a land trust, subject to the existing financing, then have the seller assign me the beneficial interest in the trust. Then, turn around, and sell my interest at a higher interest rate via land contract. Is this the basic strategy that this course covers? If so, does it include all the necessary forms (including land trusts) and instructions, including proper transfer of insurance and title? I notice there is a “no refund” policy, which is fine by me, but I just want to make sure it’s not outdated before I buy it.

Re: Cash Cow Course Question - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on May 30, 2000 at 20:49:15:

The information in Bronchick’s Cash Cow course will work today, it worked 10 yrs ago and will work in the future.

First the seller will put his property in the land trust, then transfer to you the beneficial interest so you can take the property subject to the existing financing. At that point you can offer the property by a land contract to your new buyer. That’s what is covered in the course.

The best thing about Bill’s course are the numerous forms that he supplies which would also include land trust forms.

Get the course.