CASH OUT AT CLOSING - Posted by Steve

Posted by Craig on May 23, 2000 at 02:05:45:

Really it doesn’t happen as often as they would have you believe. Sometimes you can get the seller to credit you after closing for some fix up costs but most lenders don’t allow that. Perhaps some of those folks are buying with a contract for deed and aren’t actually closing on the purchase for some time. In which case when they do actually take title they are refinancing and getting some cash after they pay off the seller. You might hear about people buying and refinancing to get “tax free” cash, however understand it usually takes at least a year until most lenders will recognize any value for the home that is higher than your purchase price. There may be other ways but I havn’t heard them yet.

CASH OUT AT CLOSING - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on May 22, 2000 at 19:59:54:

I have ordered a course but I would be interested in someone telling me in a brief note just how Carlton Sheets says that all those people on his add get money out at closing?

thanks

Re: Cash Out? Really Cash or a Loan? - Posted by TEW, NJ

Posted by TEW, NJ on May 31, 2000 at 11:36:06:

Doesn’t “Cash Out” mean that you are really just taking out more money against the equity of a property that will need to be paid back in time?

Re: CASH OUT AT CLOSING - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on May 26, 2000 at 02:32:25:

Steve,

Not sure that the Sheets material mentions this, but here is one way:

The person selling the property does so with the offer of “owner financing”. Then the note is sold at closing with a discount to a note buyer. This is called “table funding”.

Brad

Re: CASH OUT AT CLOSING - Posted by Fred Chambers

Posted by Fred Chambers on May 23, 2000 at 09:53:10:

You might SERIOUSLY want to visit www.paperbiz.com. This is GrayStone Mortgage
& they specialize in the simultaneous close, which puts CASH in your pocket about 48 hours after closing. Visit web site for details.