Chat room followup - resources, posts, etc. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by Lynn (AL) on June 07, 1999 at 22:31:27:

(nt)

Chat room followup - resources, posts, etc. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on June 07, 1999 at 21:01:05:

We’re talking about improving paper in the chat room. I’m going to post some resources where people can learn more.

There are two articles on the site here. One in the “how to articles” section titled “Three Steps to Wealth”. The other is in the Cash Flow Articles section titled “Increasing your yield”.

There are also many posts. I can’t search them through the archives now, but will research them the next couple days. One is an article titled the “Profits of Paper”. It details many of the techniques. I also have that in an email format if you want to send me an email requesting it.

Don’t post your request for the article here. Sending an email makes it easy for me to respond. Please feel free to post any of the URL’s on the posts you might know of that relate to improving paper.

I’ll post more references later.

I Will Post A Transcript… - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on June 08, 1999 at 22:51:49:

I will post a transcript of the chat in a few days. Also, John, the search function should be working by early next week–no need for you to reinvent the wheel.

Thank you, John, for sharing your vast knowledge and experience with us in the chat room last night. We really appreciate you!

JP