Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by John

Posted by Daniel on July 25, 2000 at 17:50:43:

I’ve seen John Reed’s web site and It seems funny to me how he basically burns practically any and all of the Real Estate guru’s but at the same time is trying to sell his own material? As if to say buy mine,not theirs,I am much more intelligent, I know best, and my material is much better as I cater to the so called Professional investor. Anyway I have seen some of Mr Diamond’s material and have seen people do very well using it, but I have not heard of anyone being successful using Mr Reed’s material, Have You? Also anyone so absessed with discounting others truly must have some kind of self-confidence issue. Bottom line, Make your own decisions, do your do dilligence and find out what works for you. Not what someone else says will work for you. It is my belief that Mr Reed is probably considered a royal pain in the butt by most R.E. gurus, and they would not give him the time of day for fear it would somehow be turned around against them on Mr Reed’s web site if he dosen’t agree with them. Best of luck to you Mr Reed but I can make my own decisions thank you very much. And as for Mr.Diamond, He may not be perfect, but his material is very good and can absolutly help the open mined investor.

Daniel

Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by John

Posted by John on December 12, 1999 at 13:30:00:

I’m just wondering if there is anyone out there who has used or is currently using Claude Diamonds Personal Mentoring services? If you are /have please drop me a line I would appreciate an objective opinion on what he does. Thanks.

John

Re: Claude Diamond Website/Ph. # —? - Posted by CJ

Posted by CJ on December 17, 1999 at 14:19:21:

I’d like to know more about C. Diamond’s mentoring service–is there a number/website?—Thanks, CJ

Re: Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on December 14, 1999 at 10:55:21:

John,

I have not personally subscribed to Claude’s mentoring/coaching program. I do think a distinction has to be made between suceess mentoring/coaching and gaining RE investment knowledge. No question this site and NG I is one of the least expensive sources of information. Overcoming roadblocks and self defeating behavior is another questions. There are things like coachu.com and even Anthony Robbins is getting into the act next year. His goal is to have 100,000 under coaching next year. But then if you read the threads on the cash flow newsgroup the people that have attended Rising Star’s progran feel it is by far the best.

Re: Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by danny

Posted by danny on December 13, 1999 at 08:04:18:

John,

I once sent an e-mail to Claude Diamond asking a REI question and also mentioned John Reed in the note. Claude would not answer any questions for “free” and said he had never heard of John Reed. So, I sent Claude what John Reed had said about him on his web site (www.johntreed.com). Claude responded by sending me an article he had written about a man he called John T. Greed. The article was about a real estate investor who went to West Pointe Military acadamy so he could avoid going to vietnam. If this doesn’t make any sense to you, don’t worry, it didn’t make sense to me either. That is my experience with Claude Diamond.

Dan

Re: Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by DarlaCO

Posted by DarlaCO on December 12, 1999 at 17:50:08:

Hi John, I signed up for claud’s personal mentoring last year. He was always there for me when I had questions. Always answered my calls personally and was very helpful. I managed to get a LO for my parents in Florida with his assistance. I also have SMGTRE and Mr. Vaughn has always answered my mail and I find his course very helpful(He helped me get the L/O I live in right now)and a lot less expensive. I will continue to educate myself in the area because I find it facinating and very uplifting. I have Lonnie Scruggs and Bill Bronchick and CS. I’ve read them all and learned a lot. Staying motivated is so important. I love this site and all of the people willing to help us. I guess if you need to talk on the phone to a personal Mentor and want your hand held Claude is worth the money otherwise this is the place. D

Re: Claude Diamond Website/Ph. # —? - Posted by mike (stl)

Posted by mike (stl) on December 18, 1999 at 02:33:25:

Re: Claude Diamond Personal Mentoring - Posted by Irene Szabo

Posted by Irene Szabo on February 26, 2001 at 21:54:37:

What is NGI?