?? Closing Question ?? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Rich-CA on July 04, 2007 at 09:19:14:

Second question first. How and where you close will depend on what state you are in. Some use attorneys. Some use Title companies. Some have people who just handle closings. Of course, they will all get paid varying amounts, otherwise they would not do it at all. I have only done closings through Title company Escrow Officers, and they get paid out of escrow, which means from the funds placed in their hands to bring the HUD-1 balances to zero (money in matches money going out).

?? Closing Question ?? - Posted by Ronnie

Posted by Ronnie on July 03, 2007 at 20:27:43:

There is a lot I need to know about the closing process. First, can anyone recommend articles on this.

Do I have to pay an attorney out of my pocket every time I close at their office? If so what does that generally run?I plan on building a relationship with an attorney and using them exclusively. How does this all work? Any help would be appreciated. thanks!!