Comments on Joe Kaiser's course? - Posted by Rico

Posted by Rico on February 18, 2001 at 14:24:12:

Thank you for your time. You comments have helped a great deal.

Comments on Joe Kaiser’s course? - Posted by Rico

Posted by Rico on February 17, 2001 at 21:17:17:

I am looking at purchasing Joe Kaiser’s “Dominate your Foreclosure Market” and I was wondering if anyone had a dealings with him in the past. I am not looking for a free and easy ride but I just want to make sure there is some useful information in his book. The return policy does help somewhat. Thank you for your time.

fantastic material and very reasonably priced (NT) - Posted by Anne-ND

Posted by Anne-ND on February 19, 2001 at 17:01:07:

Joe’s foreclosure course… - Posted by B.L.Renfrow

Posted by B.L.Renfrow on February 18, 2001 at 10:14:26:

…is in my library, and worth every dollar. I have successfully used a number of the ideas from this course. But as Phil says, it does assume a basic level of knowledge. What you get is real information, not some theories, which Joe himself has used to make money in the business. Plus, Joe regularly posts here, as you’ll see if you scroll down the messages. You can count on one hand the number of course authors who take the time to do that.

Brian (NY)

Re: Comments on Joe Kaiser’s course? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 18, 2001 at 09:26:32:

I have Joe Kaiser’s course. It’s not a beginner course. Joe won’t have a glossary of terms or what a deed is etc. But if you are looking for hard hitting, no nonsense material in how to operate and make money in the foreclosure business, Joe’s your man.

Read of some of the content in his course on the course section of this site.