Commercial or Residential? - Posted by Pete98146

Posted by Terry on March 09, 2007 at 16:41:41:

$3k/month is a cash on cash return of 30% ($120k investment) or 18% ($200k investment). Those would be homerun numbers for a beginning investor.

I would suggest you spend a bunch of time reading this board and the archives to get an idea of what it would take to earn those returns. In addition, there are a number of good articles on this site. Finally, there is Ray’s book that would go a long way in helping avoid some painful lessons.

Terry

Commercial or Residential? - Posted by Pete98146

Posted by Pete98146 on March 08, 2007 at 14:27:05:

I’m a beginning investor. What do have working for me is approx $120k -200k to invest and very good credit. Ideally I would like to invest in a area that is appreciating. If I do go the commercial route, looking for suggestions on how to proceed. Would ideally like to see atleast $3k a month positive cash flow. BTW, I live in Seattle but would be willing to relocate if I had to.

Re: Commercial or Residential? - Posted by Dan

Posted by Dan on June 05, 2007 at 15:22:08:

Boston Equity Investments offers a great multi-family residential and commercial real estate programs. We are looking for investors exactly like you to invest in properties in the greater Boston area. We are securing up to 100% financing and managing your property for you.
Profits range anywhere from 150K to 200K within 3 years.
Let me know if you are interested in hearing more about our programs.