Congratulations Ray Alcorn.......... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by ray@lcorn on May 03, 2000 at 11:45:57:

… and thank you for the kind words, though I am wondering about the “deserving” part… I have always been pretty thankful that in many cases I did NOT get what I deserved! :wink:

I’ve heard great comments about your workshop, and I know you put your heart and soul into it as always. You’re the James Brown of lenders… the hardest working mentor in the RE bidness! I hated to miss it, but between derby car races, wedding rehearsals, twin daughters dates, and a wife out of town, I didn’t have time to blink.

We’ve got the commercial board all warmed up for you… JohnBoy is there with another wild plan that is almost starting to make sense, and Millie is still dipping her toe in the water for some commercial deals. Jim Rayner is there bragging on you as always. We’ve got several new folks that were like me… lurking on creo but working commercial deals… had a great discussion on conduit loans. And I’ve told several of the folks that they need to hear you talk about romancing bankers… some of these guys don’t realize that that is where the money is! So come on over, we’re having a lot of fun.

Great to have you back, and congratulations to you and Terry on another great workshop!

ray

Congratulations Ray Alcorn… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on May 03, 2000 at 11:12:20:

Congratulations Ray:

As you know I’ve been in St. Louis for over a week. I left for St. Louis the day your
Commercial News Group started. Today was the first time I could really relax and
digest your new site. I can see that it’s not only going to be a successful addition to
Creonline’s site, but will finally give you the recognition you so deservingly deserve.

Congratulations,

Ed Garcia

Re: Congratulations Ray Alcorn… - Posted by Wayne R Miller (and Laure)

Posted by Wayne R Miller (and Laure) on May 03, 2000 at 21:22:22:

Ed,

Glad to see you relaxing and back to business after a busy week of "shaking monkeys from the trees in St. Louis.

I’m still fuzzy about whether to catch the moneky or let him drop to the ground. But, I’m sure I’ll learn!

Thanks!