Conti's material-still missing - Posted by Don N

Posted by Don N on March 21, 2002 at 22:34:27:

Hooray! On the 31st day after ordering, many phone calls, several e-mails, I called Conti’s office phone, got a voicemail, left a message, and (wow) got a call within an hour or so. Nice lady called, promised to find the material I ordered, and Express Mail it to me.
Who said Mail Order wasn’t dependable!

Conti’s material-still missing - Posted by Don N

Posted by Don N on March 21, 2002 at 15:13:03:

Ordered Conti’s information 31 days ago. Have called repeatedly, e-mailed repeatedly, have not had any response whatsover until yesterday, when I received an e-mail. Seems the information is on “backorder”.
If your time is important, I suggest not buying anything here.

Re: Conti’s material-still missing - Posted by Matt ( So IL )

Posted by Matt ( So IL ) on March 22, 2002 at 19:17:28:

I agree with George. There are much better courses out there. The $20.00 book is pretty good, but the $300.00 courses are just a rehash. I was disappointed with them.
Matt

This might help while you wait. - Posted by investorrob

Posted by investorrob on March 21, 2002 at 21:54:27:

Don sorry about your long wait. I know as a buy of a course it is no fun waiting for a month and not having it.

Tell you what I am going to do :). How bout I lead you to a mini course by Coni & Finkel – thats free. (on line) and I think is well worth reading and studying—
I love the soft way they handle sellers with the written script. So here you go have fun and I bet alot of what you read will be in the course as well. But On that I am quessing:

www.resultsnow.com/p767.html this is there book (you get for free)in PDF that sells at Barns&Nobles for $20.00
Hope this helps.

investorrob

Re: Conti’s material-still missing - Posted by George

Posted by George on March 21, 2002 at 19:07:29:

I ordered some material through MrLandlord.com from Conti and Finkel “Buying homes in nice areas with nothing down” Streams of Income). It took a while along with the assistance from MrLandlord. If you can get a refund, do so. There are better courses out there.

Re: Conti’s material-still missing - Posted by Mike

Posted by Mike on March 21, 2002 at 16:54:15:

Hmm I havent heard of peter finkle and Dave Conti’s stuff being that late before. Have you tried calling them?

Re: This might help while you wait. - Posted by Don N

Posted by Don N on March 21, 2002 at 22:46:52:

Thank’s for that, but the fact is I had already downloaded that book, liked it a lot, which prompted me to order more material! I don’t mean to badmouth Conti and Finkel, but they really need to get the act together if they are going to sell online. 31 days, got a phone call late today after calling Conti’s own office number. Nice lady is going to ship the material ASAP.