Convention or buy courses - Posted by ben

Posted by Jack Z. on December 07, 1999 at 17:48:07:

Listen to them.

You will be offered better deals than you can buy here.

You will be motivated beyond your wildest expectations.

You will do some priceless networking, if you try.

You will be making a HUGE mistake by not going. It’s that good.

Get there.

Convention or buy courses - Posted by ben

Posted by ben on December 07, 1999 at 13:25:33:

Hi,

I am a newbie, and thinking about going to the CRE Convention, but i also want to buy some courses to start with. I don’t have that much money, so what are you guys suggestion? Go to convention ($5xx) or buy a course ( i am thinking of buying Ron Legrand courses ($9XX))?

Thanks for all you reponses!

Ben

Thank You for all your valuable advices!!! - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on December 10, 1999 at 13:28:17:

THANK YOU!!!

Re: Convention or buy courses - Posted by ben

Posted by ben on December 08, 1999 at 13:46:57:

Dear all,

Thanks very much for all your quick and precious reponses!

In conclusion, all of you suggest to go to the convention where i can learn MORE and get a good deal on those courses! Am i right?

Now, i am seriously thinking about going, but since there is a 10% discount on courses now on CREonline, i can get Ron Legrand course for only $8xx, but the convention cost $5xx, do you guys really think i can learn more on the 3 days convention then buying Ron’s courses and study at home?

Please suggest…

Thanks & Thanks a lot for all your valuable advices!!!

Ben

Re: Convention or buy courses - Posted by d.henderson

Posted by d.henderson on December 07, 1999 at 21:33:14:

If you truly want to be an investor, then do whatever you have to do to get to Atlanta. This one convention changed my way of thinking and my life. Teaches you to think outside the box. Do this for yourself, you will never regret it.
See you there,
Dee-Texas

Re: My vote: Convention - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 07, 1999 at 13:36:26:

You will most likely find the course or two you want to buy at the convention…and I’ll bet the authors will make you a deal you can’t refuse.

The convention will motivate you beyond your wildest expectations.

Stacy

Re: We understand - Posted by Stacy (AZ)

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on December 09, 1999 at 02:33:44:

The convention is the place to focus. No kidding. Trust those that have been, and who are doing real deals. I have the Ron LeGrand materials, and highly recommend them. But, until I sat down at a conference table and listened to his mind work, and questioned him, the course was not much more than words on a page.

Ben, there’s no way to do the convention justice. I’ve been to both of the previous conventions and couldn’t sleep well for a couple of days after getting back home. Life changing.

The return on investment can’t be calculated. Reserve a spot. I wish I could explain better.

Stacy

Re: My vote: Convention - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 07, 1999 at 16:23:48:

Ben,

I’ll go along with Stacy. I’d do the convention and as Stacy says, the courses by the speakers will be available for sale right at the convention.

At last years convention the speakers were cutting awfully good deals with their courses.

The other reason I would vote for the convention would be the contacts and networking you will be able to do. Priceless.

Re: We understand - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on December 10, 1999 at 13:26:57:

Thanks a lot for your advice!!!

Plus, Phil will buying everyone a round of drinks! :wink: nt - Posted by HR

Posted by HR on December 08, 1999 at 08:25:18:

nt