Convention - Posted by Allen Jensen

Posted by Allen Jensen on March 27, 2001 at 12:35:33:

J.P.,

Although I have responded to you by email, I would like to express on the board my appreciation for your quick response to my post. I have spoken to Jeanne, she called me this morning, and received an answer to my question.

Evidently the emails that I was sending were to a “reply to” address from an autoresponder rather than Jeanne’s email.

Thanks again and we are looking forward to the convention,

Allen Jensen

Convention - Posted by Allen Jensen

Posted by Allen Jensen on March 27, 2001 at 05:45:46:

I know that the folks at CRE Online have been quite busy making preperations for the convention in Atlanta. However, I have repeatedly, during the past couple of weeks, sent emails and left phone messages concerning a question I have about my reservations, but so far no reply, no returned phone call.

Is there anyone of you who know how I might be able to get Jeanne on the phone to answer my questions?

Looking forward to the convention,
Allen

Jeanne rocks! Don’t know how she does it! - Posted by AnnNC

Posted by AnnNC on March 27, 2001 at 14:17:17:

Jeanne helped me through a transaction glitch in a most professional, timely and helpful way, which, amazingly, turned out to be mostly self-generated by me. She is not an autoresponder,she is a human being,
so there is a little time that it takes to actually
research the problem.
Ann

Re: Convention - Posted by Carey_PA

Posted by Carey_PA on March 27, 2001 at 07:10:22:

I called Jeanne the other day on the 800# and she picked the phone up right away. Maybe you’re dialing the wrong number…

Re: Convention - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on March 27, 2001 at 06:58:27:

Jeanne returns every single phone message she receives
every single day. She also responds to email, especially
convention email, the very same day. What number are you
calling and where are you sending the email?

Our office number is 619-295-0208 - 8-4 Pacific Time.

JP