Convention proposition...please read... - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on February 29, 2000 at 23:30:13:

Hey,Jim…I tried to find you & was asking several people about where to find you, some gave me a description of you, one told me you were up till 4:00am one day & might have ‘slept in’ so anyway…sorry I didn’t get to meet you…I don’t know if it was just me ,but did you find it difficult to find people from IL? I ran into a couple from Naperville ,but that was all…Made lots of new friends,from all over the US & had a wonderful time.A camera would have been an excellent idea…I’ll bring one next year…Take care…
Ken.K(IL)

Convention proposition…please read… - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on February 28, 2000 at 18:21:18:

Greetings to all the fellow investors out there!

How is everyone this evening? I have a proposition for those individuals that attended the convention. Some of you all know the reason why I was unable to go to the convention. But for all those that do not know, I had a test I had to take that Friday. Anyway, here’s the proposition:

I know that networking and the convention was very nice. A friend emailed me to tell me about it. Anyway, I would like to purchase a copy of the notes that were taken at the convention. You name your price…but please be realistic. I’ll send you a payment for the copies, and you can pay for postage, reproduction of your notes, and keep the rest for a profit. If there is anyone that would like to do this for me, I would really appreciate it. Send me an email at pavbailey@webmail.bellsouth.net and include:

Your name
Address where I should send $$$
Price amount

Thank you all for your time and attention, and have a wonderful day!

Pavon

Re: Convention proposition…please read… - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on February 29, 2000 at 10:40:20:

Pavon, I was disappointed when I read your post about your test & not being able to attend.Your plea for notes is admirable & got me thinking about my notes.
I’ve scribbled both sides of 17 pages (letter size), now I’m going to try to get my wife to type them for me.Would my notes make any sense to someone else…???Who knows!!! But if my wife does agree to type them & if I think they’ll make sense to you I’ll mail them to you for FREE…Such A Deal!! huh, anyway, hope to meet you next year…
Hey everyone, would I be breaking any unwritten laws of CreOnline if I did this for Pavon??
Ken.K(IL)

Re: Convention proposition…please read… - Posted by Chris

Posted by Chris on February 29, 2000 at 03:17:39:

Pavon-

How did you do on your test? I watched the fireworks after you posted last week- a lot of folks sure got fired up.

-Chris

Re: Convention proposition…please read… - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on March 01, 2000 at 14:49:09:

Ken:

Thank you so much for the offer. I really appreciate it! I’ll email you with my address on where to send the notes. Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day. Stupid test! I sacrificed something great…but you know what that is, Mr. Ken. Take it easy and happy investing!

Forever grateful,
Pavon

Re: You are OK, Ken - Posted by Millie I.

Posted by Millie I. on February 29, 2000 at 13:53:58:

That was very nice of you to help for FREE Ken. A gentleman and a friend.

Maybe I should give you more time at the next Chicago RE Meeting. Email me if you want discuss a deal before the meeting. We usually eat before the meeting, you are welcome to join us.

I am glad you made it to the Convention, I am sure you are fired up now. So get out there and ‘ACT’ NOW.

Best of Luck,
Millie I.

Re: Convention proposition…please read… - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on February 29, 2000 at 10:07:04:

Chris:

I think I did fine. I won’t know until later this week (probably Friday). Thank you for asking. I still wanted to go to the Convention, however, because people told me that it was well worth the price. I must go next year! That’s a given! By that time, I hope I would have a few deals under my belt to share with some of the attendees next year.
Did you go to the Convention? If so, I know you took notes. Can you copy them for me? Name your price. I know one lady is selling me her notes for $15.00. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks once again, and happy investing!!

Pavon

Re: You are OK, Ken - Posted by Ken.K(IL)

Posted by Ken.K(IL) on March 02, 2000 at 10:38:06:

Hi Millie,Thanks for saying I’m OK, my wife seems to agree with you!(tried to send this to your private e-mail but it ‘bombed out’)
I’ve noticed how people gather around you at the R/E meetings, you so freely give of your time & that tells me you’re OK !!
Thanks for the invite to join the group for dinner, I have a slight conflict on Mar.19th, but am trying to resolve it,will let you know if I can make it, then we’ll discuss time ,place etc.
I also appreciate your offer to help discuss any pending deals/questions…I’ll take you up on that…thanks again for your kindness.
Ken.K(IL)

Missed you and your camera - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on February 29, 2000 at 18:34:43:

Millie,
We missed seeing you and your camera bouncing around the convention this year.
I cannot recall why you were not there, but am sure it was for good reason.
But, next year, get there.
This year as always was like a large family reunion, except aunt Millie was not there.

Hope to see you see you next time,
Jim IL