Convention Update: 10 Round Table Experts Added - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by TRandle on February 16, 2001 at 09:49:50:

that as one’s family grows, so must the reunion. I was, of course, joking, but now that I think about it…hmmmm. Let’s see, two extra days at the hotel with no planned activities, just networking and working deals. Seems fairly hassle-free, but who would go for it? Take care, Jeanne…

Convention Update: 10 Round Table Experts Added - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 15, 2001 at 09:19:36:

In addition to the convention speakers who will be hosting
Round Table Discussions, 10 additional experts have agreed
to join in! In alphabetical order:

Hugh Bromma
David Butler
Steve Cook (former Blue Vase Award winner 1999)
Dick Desich
Bill Gatten
Lisa Moren
John Moren
Ernest Tew
Merle & Pat Woolley

Does this imply that … - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 15, 2001 at 11:55:11:

In order for us to see all of them this night has to go to at least, what, 2 AM??
If we are to see everyone ya know.

And havn’t yall talked Joe Kaiser into coming yet??

What a line up!

Re: Does this imply that … - Posted by Matt B

Posted by Matt B on February 15, 2001 at 13:06:33:

Yeah, this just isn’t right! The last convention that I went to, I only got to sit in on 3 of the round table discussions before it got too late and was disappointed that I wasn’t able to get to more of the tables. Now there are going to be HOW MANY???

Drink lots of coffee…(nt) - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on February 15, 2001 at 12:59:03:

nt

Re: Does this imply that … - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 15, 2001 at 14:38:05:

OK. It would seem that that is about 20 tables??

You take 1/4 I get a 1/4 anyone else for the other half and we compare notes while Jeanne keeps the coffe flowing we can all compare notes;)

Of course we can just drag Steve Cook off into a corner, getting him a way from Steph will be a chore I know. Not that she monopolized his time or anything!!!
Of course since then she started her own Mortgage company and is doing great!

Then highjack Merle into an abandoned conference room and then…

We have to get some teams going I think.

part of the plan - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 15, 2001 at 16:46:38:

Terry and Matt,
If you’ll promise to prevent Gramps in his thong from ever even being in my line of sight, I’ll just pick Steph up and carry her away after her allotted time is up. However, since that good-looking blonde that was with Steph during their bar marathon with Cooke was my wife, I may need some assistance. The two of them together can probably take me. LOL!

Phil? Gramps?? - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on February 15, 2001 at 17:29:38:

Gramps?
I guess thats Phil. He helped me a lot with a couple of questions and I hear he has a lot of great info also.;}

Now we have to find someone to go the “Smoking Area” and get the great ideas of Piper and others.

41 more days Tim and Terry - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 15, 2001 at 19:05:13:

Now that’s to the 29th, Thursday where the fun begans.
Actually the day of arrival on Thursday is a fun day also where everybody gets to meet and "chew the fat ".

See you guys there.

are you joking? - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 15, 2001 at 17:49:08:

Terry,
And just where do you think I was during most of the seminar last year (speakers, what speakers?)? You got it, I was outside chatting up Piper, Alcorn, Rayner, J.P., etc. Smoking room is covered…

Re: i quit smoking now what? (nt) - Posted by Jim Rayner

Posted by Jim Rayner on February 15, 2001 at 18:12:27:

nt

don’t know… - Posted by TRandle

Posted by TRandle on February 15, 2001 at 18:48:20:

Last year it was easier - I had 10 to 15 folks I specifically targeted (Roark, Fernandez, you, Piper, Alcorn, Vaughns, Garcia, Cook, Mitchell, Alexander, Kennedy, Behle, and others I’m forgetting). Now that I know probably over 100 of these folks, I don’t know what I’m going to do. This year I gotta find Arnold, Orth, and Bowman plus say hi to the 100+ from prior events, plus meet this year’s 100. J.P., I think it’s going to have to expand to a 5 day event! LOL!

Re: don’t know… - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on February 16, 2001 at 01:18:28:

Five days? Are you trying to kill me?

Jeanne