Convention Update: 10 Round Table Experts Added - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan` on February 16, 2001 at 09:03:24:

Thanks for the kind words, Jeff. You’re right, Terry is
a GREAT speaker. No plans for the L.A. area. You just
missed it. Terry and Ed Garcia did their last Lender’s
Workshop down the road from the Ontario Airport a few
months ago.

Here’s an idea: Change your plans, and come to the
convention! I guarantee that you will be happy you did…

Regards,

JP

Convention Update: 10 Round Table Experts Added - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 15, 2001 at 09:21:26:

In addition to the convention speakers who will be hosting
Round Table Discussions, 10 additional experts have agreed
to join in! In alphabetical order:

Hugh Bromma
David Butler
Steve Cook (former Blue Vase Award winner 1999)
Dick Desich
Bill Gatten
Lisa Moren
John Moren
Ernest Tew
Merle & Pat Woolley

Re: Terry L. Vaughan, as a speaker?? - Posted by Jeff Bliven

Posted by Jeff Bliven on February 16, 2001 at 02:14:51:

J.P.,

Got the privilege of seeing you hubby, Terry, speak the other night (Tuesday) at the Los Angeles REI Group there in Culver City.

I must say, he was extremely knowledgable, and quite a good speaker to boot! He definitely knows how to work the room. By the way, he speaks quite well of you, just incase you’re interested!!

His style keeps you participating and wondering what he’s going to say next… which was usually pretty good! I knew a little bit about the subject matter that he was speaking about… But he filled in the gaps quite nicely! I only wish I could make it to Atlanta for this years Convention!! Next time, no doubt!

Also, I must say he’s quite the character!! He and Ed Garcia could make a comedy team!! Kind a like an Abbott & Abbott!!?? Wouldn’t want to venture a guess as to which one would be a Costello!!

In conclusion, He was most gracious to stay till everyone left, answering question… which was past 11pm (when I left). But I did get to ask him a few questions after the show, about MHP’s purchase vs. development!!

Love the web-site, and please… Keep up the work!! It is appreciated!!

One very satisfied customer…
Jeff Bliven
TraderGuy@bigfoot.com

PS. Any idea as to when Terry will be putting something a little more extensive together here locally in the L.A. Area?? or anywhere on the West Coast for that matter??