Course: Fast-Flip for Note Creation - Posted by AllanE-NC

Posted by Zulema on May 30, 2000 at 11:22:27:

Hello AllanE, my name is Zulema. I am, also, a newbie very much interested in flipping. I posted a message today with several questions about flipping. Sometime ago I too asked about Roger Neal’s course. I don’t know about the actual course but I did find out about his book on Amazon.com. Book is titled the same as course, Fast-Flip for Note Creation Workbook 1, price $19.95. I ordered book about two weeks ago and have not received it. Book is a special order and will take from 4 to 6 weeks to be delivered. Hope this info helps. Zulema

Course: Fast-Flip for Note Creation - Posted by AllanE-NC

Posted by AllanE-NC on May 30, 2000 at 10:27:07:

I’m just starting in REI and I’m looking at “flipping” as a way to start. I found a course called:

Fast-Flip for Note Creation by H. Roger Neal

Can anyone tell me anything about this course?
Thanks…

Re: Course: Fast-Flip for Note Creation - Posted by William, Columbus, OH

Posted by William, Columbus, OH on May 30, 2000 at 11:42:43:

Allan: Have never heard of the course you mention.
I, personally, would feel better about ordering something from one of the sponsors/courses offered on this site because they have been scrutinized and approved. Bill Bronchick, for one, is highly recommended by those that have studied it. There are many others that can be found in the yellow column on the left under Information … books & courses. Check them out before you make your decisiion, if you already haven’t done so. Regards.