Courses for Sale, CHEAP! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Kenneth on April 06, 1999 at 11:29:05:

I totally agree and thank you for speaking up!! Let’s not take advantage of a good thing. I thought your headlines meant that YOU personally had a couple of used courses for sale ( so I really wasn’t looking to answer an ad–smile), but I do remember seeing one ad about a chain letter asking for us to join in on the chain–and I was mad about the person not following the rules. So you are right–let’s stick to the rules and continue to be very grateful fro CREONLINE,

Personally, I think it’s the best web site ever created for successful investors like you and I.

Successful investing to you!!

Courses for Sale, CHEAP! - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on April 06, 1999 at 09:11:03:

HA! Gotcha!
You know one of the things that I hate about reading some magazines is that there are sometimes more ads than articles. I am glad that CreOnline is not like that.
They do have an editorial policy which is sad to see that some people choose to ignore by posting advertisements.
You know people this a rip off to the rest of us because when we read posts hopefully to get an answer or insight to a RE question we might have, we have to wade through a bunch of advertisements.
Please folks if you want to post an ad, call up the folks at CreOnline and find out about their advertising rates. And I’m sure that they will work something out with you and place your ad in the appropriate place.
Personally I’m glad that they got the Ads (which were posted this morning) off.
Dirk Roach