CRE Convention - Posted by Bob In Indy

Posted by Rich[FL] on March 25, 2002 at 22:07:36:

Rosie, no fair getting started on that “challenge” BEFORE I even get home!

Rich

CRE Convention - Posted by Bob In Indy

Posted by Bob In Indy on March 24, 2002 at 20:29:08:

Charlie, Randy and I want to thank all you who attended our Subject To presentation. This was our first CRE convention and all we can say is WOW.
We hope you benefitted as much as we enjoyed meeting you.
GET THE DEED…It’s as simple as ABC.
Thanks again,
Bob Meister

Juicy stuff - Posted by Rosie_FL

Posted by Rosie_FL on March 25, 2002 at 13:04:52:

Thank you Bob, Charlie and Randy for the presentation of your system and especially giving us the inside story at the Roundtable. Just got back from looking at a property and we can’t stop pointing and yelling as we drive down the road “Look there’s a new development!!”

Rosie_FL

Re: CRE Convention - Posted by Tim (CT)

Posted by Tim (CT) on March 25, 2002 at 08:43:08:

Bob,

Great job this weekend. Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me and everyone else. I do have a question for you about your flyer delivery person; Marvin (I believe that’s what his name is). As far as delivering the flyers, you had said that Marvin doesn’t get out of his car. How does he get the flyers to each house? I though using the mailbox was illegal if it wasn’t a document with a stamp that’s been run through the post office? I’m going to try this technique and I would love to have the delivery person stay in their car (from a time saving perspective) but I don’t want to violate the post office law with regards to the mailbox. Or, is that even an issue from your experiences?

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thank you.

Re: CRE Convention - Posted by Greg in Dallas

Posted by Greg in Dallas on March 25, 2002 at 01:12:52:

Bob, Charlie & Randy,
You couldn’t have said it better!! I totally enjoyed the convention and getting your course too. You guys gave a dynamite presentation and your material is very thorough & easy to follow. I’ll keep you all posted and let you know as soon as I’ve done my first ABC deal (with money at closing from the seller). My signs go up in the morning! I’m ready to hit the ground running!

Thanks, Take Care, Talk to you soon!
Greg Bell in Dallas