Creative advertising - parking van - Posted by DavidGOR

Posted by Gerhard Cronje on August 12, 2004 at 19:39:03:

Awesome way to get deals!

Take them a a box of donuts and fresh cofee and a certificate that states that once you close a deal as a result of the van parked at their property you will pay them $500-$1000.

On the certificate include a copy of 5 $100 bills that says this could be the real thing in a few weeks.

I like this type of advertising, my only critiqe is that leads are many time junk, but if advertising is free go for it you can only win.

Good luck and keep thinking out of the box!

Gerhard
www.marketing-to-attorneys.com

Creative advertising - parking van - Posted by DavidGOR

Posted by DavidGOR on August 12, 2004 at 15:20:07:

I need some input from experienced marketing/advertisers.

I’m looking to approach some renters (or owner?) of a house so I can park my ‘We Buy Houses’ box van in front of their house on a parking space. The house is on one of the busiest streets in town close to an intersection and convenience store.

What would you offer the renters? and/or the owner?
(i.e. creative and inexpensive)

Some info just from appearance: The house is on a large .34 acre lot. In the back yard (no grass, unkept) is about 3 working cars and 3 cars in repair (but probably not a car repair business) and miscellaneous stuff. Maybe 2 families living in it and/or some single working guys. The rental is somewhat run down - needs new roof, siding. They use sheets for their curtains. Seems like they’ve been renting for probably no less than 2 years. My best guess of the rent is $1500/mo. The best use of the property is probably office spaces and land alone may be worth $500k

The owner seems to have purchased a 1.2 million dollar Korean restaurant in 2002 and owns a nice house.

DavidGOR

Re: Creative advertising - parking van - Posted by Chuck Rosenberg

Posted by Chuck Rosenberg on September 05, 2005 at 05:37:33:

wine storage credenzas wine refrigerators wine cellar designs wire wine rack wooden wine boxes wine rooms wine cellar plans wine country accommodations strawberry wine deana carter wine storage credenzas