Creative Attorneys in New Jersey and New York - Posted by Judy

Posted by Joe Kaiser on April 12, 1999 at 22:58:18:

Judy,

The last thing you want is a creative attorney. You supply the creativity, you let your attorney point out the error of your way of thinking, and then the two of you figure out the middle ground (which is often exactly where you need to be). It makes for a good balance that way.

Creative guys who team up with creative attorneys often don’t know when to call it quits.

Joe

Creative Attorneys in New Jersey and New York - Posted by Judy

Posted by Judy on April 12, 1999 at 19:23:20:

Does anyone have the name(s) of creative attorneys in New York and New Jersey – preferably in the New York City, Northern New Jersey area.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Judy

Creative Attorneys in Oregon?? - Posted by Tyler

Posted by Tyler on April 13, 1999 at 19:54:08:

I’m looking for a new attorney, myself. Word of mouth is my favorite place to start, and this is my favorite place for word of mouth.

Thanks in advance…

Re: Creative Attorneys in New Jersey and New York - Posted by Rene Perrin

Posted by Rene Perrin on April 13, 1999 at 18:47:27:

Judy-

Try Harry Frieland at 973-535-1800. He spoke a number of times at our Real Estate Investors Meeting. Very knowledgable and an investor also. He is also licensed in NY with offices on Madison Ave.

I have not used him yet because I tend to use the same title company. I would use him when needed though.

Hope that helps-

Rene

Re: Creative Attorneys in New Jersey and New York - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on April 13, 1999 at 07:12:09:

Some of you Carleton Sheets fans might know the name of this attorney but on Carleton’s infomercial he interviews a northern NJ real estate attorney who attests to the validity of the no money down program on behalf of his clients. I just can’t remember his name. I can relate to your needs though, my attorneys
although top notch, are by the book and vanilla pure and sometimes I wish they were a little less pure and more aggressive and creative, same with my accountants. Ben