Creative Deal help needed. - Posted by Bill Guerra

Posted by Junaid on October 14, 2005 at 08:32:20:

65 percent of 115 is 74K.
Your purchase price is 75K and 5K in rehab,
So you have to put 6K plus closing cost plus interest till you refinance.
I don’t think I would consder that.
If you really really want this deal and wants to go with the HML and seller won’t discount below 75K, then

Pay 60K to the seller at closing
Pay remaining 15K at the time you refinance.
Take 70K from the HML, out of which pay 60K to the seller, 5K for the rehab and remaining 5K for closing cost and monthly payments till you have your tanent after you rehab.
After rehabing the property go for refi. In some cases bank will ask you to wait for 6 months or 12 months after you buy to account the full value (110K) and not purchase price (75K).
So keep in mind that you may end up paying 14% to HML for 6 months or 12 months.

Creative Deal help needed. - Posted by Bill Guerra

Posted by Bill Guerra on October 14, 2005 at 02:24:21:

I am trying to buy a rental to begin my long term retirement plan, and use like none of my monies outta pocket and need some guidance on how to do this. I have it under contract ready to use hard money to aquire it quickly, ie close fast say about 5 days.

I am thinking of keeping it as a rental thus want to throw a loan on it with low intrest rate. The key is I want to do it with none of my monies. Can you help?

here are the numbers:

75k purchase price
5k or so rehab
14% HML, no points
110-115k comps, so about 65 cents on the dollar.

the contract with the motivated seller is signed and can close in about 5 business days. Could ask my HML for more but the intrest until refie is bad obivoulsy.

and ideals?
thank you,

Bill Guerra
www.willbuyanyhouse.com

Re: Creative Deal help needed. - Posted by Trena

Posted by Trena on October 15, 2005 at 08:20:40:

We might be able to help. Email me at flyingacer2003@yahoo.com