Credit Reports - Posted by Todd Anderson

Posted by Todd Anderson on April 24, 2000 at 24:44:32:

Thank you for all the replies, I really appreciate all
the help.

Todd

Credit Reports - Posted by Todd Anderson

Posted by Todd Anderson on April 22, 2000 at 01:36:17:

I recently had a vacancy that I had to fill after I revamped a duplex that I own. It was the first time that I had to do this. I had an application and I wanted to do a credit check on the people, so I called the local credit bureau and found out that they had just been bought out by TransUnion. What that meant to me was that I could not get a credit report on these people because I was just some guy working out of his house doing this part time. I was told that I needed a sign up saying where my “office” was, you know, like a real business. Is this normal? Well, I didn’t get the credit report and everything else checked out fine, but where can I get a credit report on another person that isn’t going to take me a week to get? Can this be done across the web? Any help would be good help. Thanks in advance.
Todd

Re: Credit Reports - Posted by CarolR

Posted by CarolR on April 22, 2000 at 12:04:29:

I dont normally post here but thought would let you
know where I get reports. It was posted here over
a year ago. Have only used the company 3 times in the
year but it seems to work real well.

Northland Services 800-905-8774. It costs $9 to have
the report faxed to me, but I collect a $20 processing
fee so I’m actually making a little. They also have
a web site at www.northcs.com/norser/

Re: Credit Reports - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on April 22, 2000 at 02:53:48:

Todd-

Lots of places to get a report quickly. One is below and there are others such as www.mrlandlord.com,
www.freecreditreport.com, and http://loan.yahoo.com/c/. There are others which you can find by doing an archive search at the top of the page.

Cover yourself by getting an agreement signed by the prospective tenant to check their credit and have them pay the fee if you want.

-Chris

Re: Credit Reports - Posted by Lonnie B. Turner

Posted by Lonnie B. Turner on April 22, 2000 at 16:52:25:

www.ntnnet.com
www.tenantcredit.com