Creonline Convention, Will It Be Overwelming For Newbie? - Posted by AnthonyOhio

Posted by Bert G on December 06, 1999 at 19:24:39:

I was a newbie last year, and wondered the same thing. Yes, you’ll get a lot of information, and not all of it will stick, but you’ll still get a lot out of it. It’s definately worth attending.

BG

Creonline Convention, Will It Be Overwelming For Newbie? - Posted by AnthonyOhio

Posted by AnthonyOhio on December 06, 1999 at 17:40:48:

I am seriously considering going to the Convention in 2000, I’ve done some small RE deals in the past but I consider myself a newbie, anyway I don’t want to be overwelmed. What can a newbie expect from this convention?

Re: Creonline Convention, Will It Be Overwelming For Newbie? - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on December 06, 1999 at 20:25:42:

Anthony,

I went to the convention in Dallas last year. Was I overwelmed? Sure I was. There was too much information to handle in a three day period. That’s why I am going again this year. Already signed up.

If I’m overwelmed after 20 plus years doing this stuff, then you better attend. If you come away from the convention with five solid ideas that you can use in your business, then you have gone to the right convention.

Sign up and have the time of your life. That’s what happened last year in Dallas.

an adrenaline rush that will really get you goin!! - Posted by Jim IL

Posted by Jim IL on December 06, 1999 at 19:37:23:

Anthony,
Let me tell you, the convention last year ROCKED!
And this year will be even better.
I went with ONE deal completed, and an open mind.
I left with more enthusiasm and newly aquired knowledge than I EVER imagined.
I will be trying my best to attend this year.
You should too.

Take care,
Jim IL