CS Mentoring program...anyone exerienced it? - Posted by Brian in NJ

Posted by Michael Adams on June 18, 2000 at 12:57:51:

I personally believe in continued education, as long as it is worth it’s salt. I have studied the Sheets course, and have participated in the Mentoring program. I have very strong opinions about it; if you’re interested, e-mail me at Cornerstone@CapoBeach, and I will tell whatever you want to know.
Michael
Cornerstone Investment Group Inc.

CS Mentoring program…anyone exerienced it? - Posted by Brian in NJ

Posted by Brian in NJ on June 15, 2000 at 10:16:22:

I got a letter from “the desk of Carleton Sheets”. It asked me to call an 800 number to leave a message with a personal secretary for a call back. A woman called a short time later to offer an “exclusive” mentoring program to REI’s that have purchased the course (which I have completed).

Bottom line is that it’s a 7 month course with phone/fax counseling for $2495. It also includes the guarentee that you will complete at least one transaction.

There is no guarentee that you will get the same counselor when you call the 800#, however they say you will have a phone meeting once a week with a mentor coach.

Has anyone out there taken part in this program? Just curious what the feedback was?

Brian

Re: CS Mentoring program…anyone exerienced it? - Posted by chris

Posted by chris on June 16, 2000 at 09:39:39:

Brian-

Have you joined your local RE Investors club? You will
most likely have a mentor there to guide you for the price of lunch every once in awhile. They know your market-unlike someone on the phone from a call center located who knows where.

If you are looking for an RE Club in your area go to the yellow banner on the left of the page for the link.

-Chris

Re: CS Mentoring program…anyone exerienced it? - Posted by marleeka

Posted by marleeka on June 15, 2000 at 17:12:59:

brian, i’ve talked to a few sheets students who took the mentoring course and i can’t say i’ve had positive feedback because i was looking into the same thing. one person told me to just read everything on this site for free and keep your cash for a future investment. whatever you choose, good luck