Dallas Investor Club - AIREO - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on December 04, 1998 at 13:57:33:

We tried that a few years ago - but attendance to the meetings seemed to drop off a bit. Also we did not get enough requests for the tapes to justify the time, expense and hassle of getting a good recording. Therefore, we no longer offer recordings of the meetings.

Dallas Investor Club - AIREO - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on December 03, 1998 at 12:46:34:

Come celebrate AIREO’s 14th Anniversary on Thursday, December 10th. Doors open EARLY this month - 6:30.

learn about
REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS

Our guest speaker will be Robert Hawkins - Senior Associate Appraiser. Robert will discuss…

• How an appraisal is determined
  • Tips an investor can use to get a higher value
  • Should you meet the appraiser at the house?
  • And much, much more…

The meeting usually ends about 9:00 - but plan to stay later for networking with other investors.

If this is your first time to visit AIREO - you can get in FREE - at the check in booth, just tell them you are Jackie Lange’s guest. Make sure to come over and introduce yourself either before or after the meeting. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Membership is just $75 per year - how about putting your AIREO membership on your Christmas list this year.

This month we will have free drinks and snacks courtesy of Bill Woodall and John Zarella. – THANKS Bill & John!!

Re: Dallas Investor Club - AIREO - Posted by Valerie

Posted by Valerie on December 08, 1998 at 15:15:39:

Jackie:
Does AIREO have a Website or satellite locations? I’ve been interested in attending the meetings but have trouble with the “commute”. I live in a rural area. May just have to bite the bullet and drive out. Loved your idea about the membership being on my Christmas list - think I’ll pass it on to my hubby…(who never seems to know what to get me!)

Re: Dallas Investor Club - AIREO - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on December 04, 1998 at 01:58:35:

Having purchaced my first rental in 1978 while in me 20’s, I guess you could say, I’m hooked, and still enjoy learning more about real estate.

Do you now (or do you plan to) offer audio(and or video) casette tapes of your meetings, classes or get togethers?

Re: Dallas Investor Club - AIREO - Posted by Lee

Posted by Lee on December 04, 1998 at 24:53:22:

Having purchaced my first rental in 1978 while in me 20’s, I guess you could say, I’m hooked, and still enjoy learning more about real estate.

Do you now (or do you plan to) offer audio(and or video) casette tapes of your meetings, classes or get togethers?