David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by The Frisco Kid on May 06, 2006 at 19:19:15:

David

Don’t sweat the implant, doesn’t take long and your awake during the whole thing. If you can get the synchronized multi lead one, much more effective.

David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on May 02, 2006 at 19:32:49:

It is so great to finally have David Butler join us at CRE Online and start looking to expand his role.

He is excited to attend this years Convention and from that we hope to move quickly to new and better things.

Like: A Paper Workshop in Denver coming in August?

Another one in November with David and Michael Morengello!

A new "Buyer’s section of the Web site for Note deals to flourish!

All great things ahead.

Welcome aboard David Butler!

Re: Thanks for Success Student Support! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on June 05, 2006 at 12:43:14:

I would like to thank all of you for the kind words, and support. It has been a tough way to start out a new year - fighting through the personal health issues - but your professional courtesy here makes it a lot easier to recover and rediscover! Greatly appreciated.

Also, with regard to CaptainPhil’s post here… CREOnline web host J.P. Vaughan has been kind enough to allow us to elaborate, in a post we made earlier today at:

Summer & Fall Workshop Schedule!
http://www.creonline.com/cashflow/wwwboard3/messages/20917.html

Hope that helps, and thank you Phil for the discussion down below in this thread!

David P. Butler

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by M.C.K investments

Posted by M.C.K investments on May 11, 2006 at 13:03:08:

David,

How Great Is This!!!

And congratulations CRE Online! As you know, I learned of investing in discounted notes, and of your teachings through the Cash Flow Forum. The knowledge you have of this industry is astounding. I believe your teachings and CRE Online?s resources will compliment each other very well. You have taught me so much over the past couple of years. In fact, I learn something new every time I attend seminars in which you are presenting. You have an incredible ability to hold a crowd?s attention with your passion and realism. This combination of fact with real like examples (good and bad), assures the audience that this is something, if worked at, can be done.

You have always spoken highly of Terry and J.P. Vaughn over the six or seven workshops I have participated in with you. Expanding your role has solidified CRE Online?s position as the leader in online investment information. I am truly excited for you, and to see where this opportunity will lead you. To quote Terry:

?All great things ahead.?

To your health and continued success!!

Your Friend,
Matthew Kominiak

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Bruce Pollock

Posted by Bruce Pollock on May 07, 2006 at 23:47:56:

David, Great to see you on CRE online. But I am just wondering how much you had to pay Terry to use that photo of you. Who is that young man in the photo. You are not that good looking!! I am just messing with you of course. Let me know how that ticker is doing.

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Sterling Smith

Posted by Sterling Smith on May 03, 2006 at 20:30:42:

CRE Online now has one of the greatest cash flow minds in the country on board! In my short time in the paper business, I have learned more from the wisdom of David than even he can imagine. He will not just teach you about the business but will become a friend as well. Congrats to Dave and CRE Online!!!

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Michael Schulz

Posted by Michael Schulz on May 03, 2006 at 16:33:57:

What an asset CRE Online has in David Butler!

I was fortunate enough to have a wonderful two-hour conversation with this incredible gentlemen just last night.

David expressed his excitement to me about his affiliation with CRE Online.

David is beyond a doubt one of the most knowlegeable people in the country in regard to the cash flow industry.

What is more David has a gift for sharing this wealth of knowlege in a understandable, interesting and entertaining way.

Good job CRE Online and Mr. Vaughan! You can count on more participation from me on your fast growing site.

I am also going to encourage the 60 or so others that I network with to take a serious look at your website.

I would also like to express my best wishes to David for a speedy recovery and a quick return to action.

Mike

Re: Conventioneering & Future Forays! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on May 03, 2006 at 11:39:30:

Thank You Terry:-)

I am looking forward to stepping back into the mainstream after my recent medical hiatus - and I too am very excited about expanding the relationship we have had these past 10 years!

I am especially anxious to attend this year’s convention after a five-year absence. I have so many fond memories from the 2001 CREOnline Convention - and so many great ideas I’ve “borrowed” from you, Terry, that have played such a large part in my own teaching success these past few years!

Can’t wait to see you, J.P., John Behle, Mike Morrongiello, and the rest of the CREOnline “family” in Atlanta this weekend… and for many weekends to come;-)

David P. Butler

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Captain Phil

Posted by Captain Phil on June 01, 2006 at 15:27:19:

Michael,

I could not agree more with your post. You really hit the nail on the head when you stated:

“David is beyond a doubt one of the most knowledgeable people in the country in regard to the cash flow industry.
What is more David has a gift for sharing this wealth of knowledge in a understandable, interesting and entertaining way.”

I have had the pleasure of attending 10 workshops taught by David Butler and have learned a great deal at every single one of them. I credit my success in the note business in large part to tapping into David’s vast knowledge and experience. I urge anyone that is involved or interested in the note business to attend a David Butler Workshop in 2006. MAKE IT A PRIORITY. You won’t regret it.
I know of two upcoming Workshops. One focuses on MARKETING and is in Denver on July 29th and 30th. The other is in August (I don’t know the dates but it is also in Colorado) and is all about MOBILE HOME NOTES. I believe David is the leading expert in the country on Brokering and Investing in Mobile Home Notes and is the author of the most comprehensive guide I have seen on the subject titled “TIN CAN ALLEY Making Money with Mobile Home Notes” I find myself referring to “TIN CAN” for guidance all the time.

You will definitely get your moneys worth at either event.

Phil Camenisch
US Note Group

Re: David Butler - a Serious move to CRE Online! - Posted by Captain Phil

Posted by Captain Phil on June 01, 2006 at 15:14:52:

Michael,

I could not agree more with your post. You really hit the nail on the head when you stated:

“David is beyond a doubt one of the most knowledgeable people in the country in regard to the cash flow industry.
What is more David has a gift for sharing this wealth of knowledge in a understandable, interesting and entertaining way.”

I have had the pleasure of attending 10 workshops taught by David Butler and have learned a great deal at every single one of them. I credit my success in the note business in large part to tapping into David’s vast knowledge and experience. I urge anyone that is involved or interested in the note business to attend a David Butler Workshop in 2006. MAKE IT A PRIORITY. You won’t regret it.
I know of two upcoming Workshops. One focuses on MARKETING and is in Denver on July 29th and 30th. The other is in August (I don’t know the dates but it is also in Colorado) and is all about MOBILE HOME NOTES. I believe David is the leading expert in the country on Brokering and Investing in Mobile Home Notes and is the author of the most comprehensive guide I have seen on the subject titled “TIN CAN ALLEY Making Money with Mobile Home Notes” I find myself referring to “Tin Can” for guidance all the time.

You will definitely get your moneys worth at either event.

Phil Camenisch

Re: Conventioneering & Future Forays! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 03, 2006 at 13:45:29:

It’s six years for me. While you were all in Atlanta in 2001 I was getting my heart cut up into pieces and sewn back together again. So, I haven’t been since 2000. It’s been that long since I’ve seen anybody from this group except about three that have come through my state.

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone. Maybe we can compare scars. I hope Mike and Terry have healthy hearts, I’d hate to think it was something about mortgage investment. Maybe all that number crunching draws too much blood up into our heads and stresses the heart? But, mine started back in the days of tenants and toilets anyway.

Re: Roundtable Rockers! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on May 03, 2006 at 14:50:50:

Hello John,

I’m not quite out of the woods yet. After riding an emotional rollercoaster the last two weeks of April, the cardiologists decided I am going to need an ICD implant afterall:-( So… I am back in the hospital for a short stay on May 16th/17th.

Still waiting for my dang throat to heal up as well, so anticipating jumping back into the work-a-day world in early June hopefully!

Wonderful to see you getting into the mix again these past few months! And greatly looking forward to joining you and Mike Morrongiello in hosting the Cash Flow Forum roundtables this Saturday night in Atlanta.

I often think of the memorable evening you and I spent dining and kibbutzing together up in American Fork, all the way back in March 2003. It was such pleasurable and satisfying discussion… made the comestibles quite secondary. Hard to believe we haven’t seen each other since! Can’t wait to catch up with you again!:slight_smile:

David P. Butler