Dealing with Clients that Buy Mobile Homes - Posted by sam_baxter@mail.usa.com

Posted by SL-VA on January 24, 2000 at 22:37:47:

You will run across those who are “white trash, red necks”, but you will also find many honest, hard working, and nice people (this is how I would characterize all of my buyers). This is true whenever we deal with people, whether they are CEOs or blue-collar workers.

Don’t let this stop you.

Dealing with Clients that Buy Mobile Homes - Posted by sam_baxter@mail.usa.com

Posted by sam_baxter@mail.usa.com on January 24, 2000 at 17:48:18:

I wanted to find out what kind of people that everyone is dealing with when selling and buying mobile homes. Someone e-mailed me telling me that the mobile home business is full of “white trash, red necks” which try to swindle you in everyway possible.

The guy who sent me this e-mail spamed me and can be reached at rbrock937@msn.com. Can someone please comment since I am thinking about getting to this business? Thanks.

Sam

Re: Dealing with Clients that Buy Mobile Homes - Posted by Ray (NJ)

Posted by Ray (NJ) on January 25, 2000 at 10:22:46:

Categorizing MH buyers as “white trash, red necks” is like saying that Real Estate Investors are “greasy, slimy, snakes & sharks”.

In fact, only 87.3% of us are “snakes and sharks” (just kidding!).

Really, no one is perfect. Everyone can be categorized as something, so why bother? What do I care about? If they have enough cash for a small downpayment, can make the small monthly payments, and are going to take reasonable care of the MH (while I have the title, at least). Other than that, who cares if they’re “white trash” or “rednecks” or just a young couple who haven’t had the right breaks.

Kind of makes you wonder what people like Donald Trump think about us poor folks (in HIS eyes, at least). It’s ALL subjective.

Best,

Ray