Dean Grazioski - Posted by Dan Dickens

Posted by Mr. Shay McDowell on April 01, 2006 at 16:31:58:

Yes… I have purchased Dean Graziozi’ Think a little Different Real Estate Course… in it is a plain and simple pledge that states if you care then think so and you can make money !

He is well dressed and versed in buying real estate with a family just like you …the hype is all but true in that he stresses that whatever you do after you make your decision is that you tell the Truth…

Dean Loves and likes everyone…from a business stand-point I would hate to lose his kind of pannache’ he helps all those that help themself…

but what he means by think a little different as though he is going to give you the thought that will make you money that is out of his business scope and into a pool of business people that are ruthless so stay in his side and read and listen with interest and you will succeed…no buying his course will Not teach you how to put on the Dog it will teach you that there is a right way and a wrong way to buy real estate and your future to him is as important to his existance as yours is going to be some day to the very same questions that are going to be asked of you …when they are you will then be able to answer and shake his hand.

Think a Little Different !

Dean Grazioski - Posted by Dan Dickens

Posted by Dan Dickens on January 10, 2006 at 15:01:16:

Anyone familiar with Dean Grazioski and his course? Comments?

Re: Dean Grazioski - Posted by Chris in FL

Posted by Chris in FL on April 13, 2006 at 14:03:21:

Dan,
I bought the Dean Graziosi course as an already experienced investor, looking to gather more tools for my trade. I can’t say for sure if it teaches a newbie everything they need to be a successful investor, but I found it a complete bargain for only $39 (or so). Some good material, sometimes obvious that it was made inexpensively (he frequently reminds he is not a professional speaker), very motivational, and several great stories with good messages (the Tomato story alone is worth $39). He does detail some interesting “think a little different” deals, as promised, but a lot of thinking differently is something an individual either has or doesn’t have. I would buy it again. Best wishes!