Delta has cheap fares to Atlanta...... - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on January 24, 2000 at 22:46:30:

Jeff,

When I made my reservation to attend the convention today, Jeanne told me that I should be able to get get a room for the extra day I am there at the near or the same rate. I am sure if you mention you are with the convention when you check in, they will give you a good deal. Always, always ask for a discount, just like buying a house…just in this case I am renting a room… 8^)

I will be at John Belhe’s workshop as well. See you there!

-John

Delta has cheap fares to Atlanta… - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on January 24, 2000 at 21:10:48:

My buddy Tom turned me on to Delta’s low airfares to Atlanta. I am flying out of Philadelphia (round trip) for $109!!! (that includes tax and fees). Some fares are as low as $98!!

The only draw back is that Sunday Feb 27th is one of the “black out” dates. So I am flying home monday morning on the 28th. The difference in the airfare was $170. So, I still save by staying an extra night in the hotel and leaving monday morning.

Anyway, here is the link to Delta’s website. You must enroll for a frequently flyer number but that is free and takes only seconds.

I am not sure how long the sale is going to continue so book now if you can.

Thanks, Tom, for the info. You saved me close to $200.

http://www.delta-air.com/reserve/index.html

-John

See you all in Atlanta!

Any Special room rates for Monday returnees? - Posted by Jeff

Posted by Jeff on January 24, 2000 at 21:16:48:

I did the same thing (coming home on Monday). Any Special room rates for attendees for Sunday night and those of us there Wednesday night for the Semimar on Thursday???

J

Yes - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on January 25, 2000 at 06:32:00:

You should be able to get our rate of $92 for Sunday night.
Just call the hotel directly and mention our group.

JP