direct mail marketing - Posted by Karen

Posted by Dan-Fl on September 19, 2004 at 20:36:58:

Look in your yellow pages under mailing lists,If they can’t help you then punch in dataquick in your search engine.

direct mail marketing - Posted by Karen

Posted by Karen on September 17, 2004 at 17:36:57:

Has anyone used direct mailing of postcards or letters over a specific area with much success? If so, how would I get started? What can I expect to pay, etc… Any websites or information would be appreciated. Flyers on doorknobs is too time consuming. Since I work full time, I need to be more efficient and it might be worth it.
Thanks.

Re: direct mail marketing - Posted by Dan-fl

Posted by Dan-fl on September 18, 2004 at 16:36:09:

Out of state owners are the best.I close one deal every other month from this marketing alone.I re-mail 6 times to the same 3000 out of state owners.

Re: direct mail marketing - Posted by nelson

Posted by nelson on September 17, 2004 at 23:40:53:

Direct mail does work, but you have to be consistent. You can’t just do one mailing and stop, it has to be ongoing. First, you need a mailing list. You can buy a list from list brokers or you can approach a realtor about supplying you a list of expired listing going back 2 to 6 months. And since you work full-time you will need to farm your work out. Flyers on doors is a great idea if you pay the neighborhood kids to do it.
Good luck.

Re: direct mail marketing - Posted by Larry TX

Posted by @yahoo.com"]Larry TX on September 20, 2004 at 15:00:47:

What would you estimate the cost to be for each mailing?

Thanks,

Larry TX

Re: direct mail marketing - Posted by Chyna

Posted by Chyna on September 19, 2004 at 20:16:45:

Could you please tell me how you locate out of state owners?
Thanks,
Chyna

Re: direct mail marketing - Posted by Dan-fL

Posted by Dan-fL on September 20, 2004 at 17:32:13:

I start out with 500 and re-mail ever month for 6 months.After the 3rd mailing I add another 500 to the list so they overlap and so on.The first 500 cost me about $200 a month with letters,stamps,etc and the cost goes up from there.