Does anyone know of REI club/team near Orange County, NY? (NT) - Posted by Joanne(NY)

Posted by NJDave on December 04, 1999 at 08:15:17:

We work exclusively with foreclosed, but not yet REO, residential real estate. Our philosophy embraces the fact that an investor/speculator cannot reasonably expect to (quickly) increase the value of real estate without 1) providing advantageous purchase money financing, 2) making physical improvements to the premises, or 3) buying the property at a discount and ‘flipping’ it at fair market value (profit may be further enhanced by offering creative financing opportunities, &/or repairs…)

Our company does not provide loans or make repairs. What we do for our Clients is to prepare, present, and negotiate short sale proposals that utilize NEGOTIATED MORTGAGE DEBT REDUCTION tactics. Our negotiations result in an approved pre-REO sale of distressed properties.

I hope that this answers your question. If not, e-mail me privately.

Does anyone know of REI club/team near Orange County, NY? (NT) - Posted by Joanne(NY)

Posted by Joanne(NY) on December 03, 1999 at 12:37:47:

NT

Re: Let’s Start One! - Posted by NJdave

Posted by NJdave on December 03, 1999 at 17:52:03:

I have referrals from NY mortgage servicers and brokers that represent foreclosure opportunities in both Northern NJ, and Orange County, NY. If you can assemble a group of Investors who want to purchase discounted, residential real estate, then let’s talk.

DISCOUNTED SFR ??? - could you elaborate? (nt) - Posted by Joanne(NY)

Posted by Joanne(NY) on December 04, 1999 at 07:43:54:

nt