does this really work ? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Chuck on May 19, 2003 at 24:13:37:

In a word… yes.

does this really work ? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on May 08, 2003 at 22:55:16:

i bought Carlton’s program , and dont know much about realestate so can i make it happen ?i dont know what “notes” are , or land contracts , mr Sheets makes this sound so simple -------. it’s easy to say just do it , but how ?

Try this link !!! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on May 19, 2003 at 12:45:12:

Joe:

Try the link below:

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/arc_2002/arc_05/5344.html

This info will get you started for FREE!

Welcome aboard.

Re: does this really work ? - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on May 09, 2003 at 01:02:40:

It’s been my observation that when one or more people who’ve read the same material, then ask the same question as to “who, what, when, where and why this works”… there is only one obvious conclusion.

The material is either poorly presented and lacking in educational value, or the reader is brain dead.

I vote for the former… and unforunately, this seems to be true of much of the material on the market today.

You may find the following link enlightening… John T. Reed's analysis of Carleton H. Sheets' Books and CDs

WOW i wish I had read this before we ordered - Posted by lil_joy

Posted by lil_joy on May 18, 2003 at 09:09:49:

Thanks for the info Chuck. I was so excited by the voice in my head saying this might be a way up and out that i didn’t listen to my gut that said if it worked so well than CS would retired or buying and selling houses and not this program. well back to the drawing board.

it can be done without CS or RW - Posted by charles

Posted by charles on July 23, 2003 at 19:59:49:

if you try you can make anything happen. Ihave not purchased any of CS’s material, but I did pay way more for some of his competition’s info and 3-day seminar and it was not worth the money. So I started over on the net reading message booards like this and others and learned what other people are doing. I found my local RE investment club and joined very valuable contacts. In 8 months without a lot of effort I have 3 sfr’s with 750 month positive cashflow,65k in equity. and about to close on two more deals that found me by word of mouth,just neighbors stopping by and talking, no ads both at about 50% fmv. Don’t give up on something without trying

Re: WOW i wish I had read this before we ordered - Posted by Chuck

Posted by Chuck on May 18, 2003 at 11:12:32:

For some people who (people who already have a clue) it may indeed work… but in most cases it seems that the best way to make money, is by selling info on how to make money.

Re: WOW i wish I had read this before we ordered - Posted by lil_joy

Posted by lil_joy on May 18, 2003 at 21:40:39:

ok well now that we have bought the program and being folks that are intelligent but not yet educated in real-estate, what would be our next step? i know people are out there making money. Is this just another case of you have to have money to make money?

Re: WOW i wish I had read this before we ordered - Posted by ks-bill

Posted by ks-bill on June 26, 2003 at 12:42:53:

On the same topic, anyone have an opinion on the Lou Vukas stuff??