Don't pay the ransom, I got away.... - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Michel Payette on February 21, 2001 at 11:51:37:

Welcome back! You don’t know how much this board has missed you!

Don’t pay the ransom, I got away… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 21, 2001 at 10:29:04:

Don’t pay the ransom, don’t pay the ransom, I got away?

For those of you, who have wondered what happened to me, I’ve been in Scottsdale Arizona, at the “Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show” for over a week. Both of my daughters have their own horses and showed. For those of you who have never attended such an event, I must tell you that it’s an awesome experience if you’re into horses. You’re amongst the best horses in the country, with people who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars, even millions just to show horses. Both of my daughters did quite well, and both got ranked in the top 10 of their category.

This was quite an accomplishment for us, when you’re going against such caliber of horses. Both girls beat out national champions in various events. Sorry for bragging, it’s just that I’m a proud father who is playing his part.

Now that I’m telling you this, I just realized that I was amongst hundreds of investors and didn’t even try to do business. Oh well, I’m back and have tons of e-mail, and much work to get caught up on. I have not been involved with the board in over a week because of my schedule. I could buy a laptop, but won’t because I know that I would use it, and would not give me the break that I need. I am so busy that I don’t have the time to go back and read the board to see what post have been directed to me, so if you have a post to me that has not been answered, please post it again, and I will respond.

I would like to note, that for anyone who has been put out or unconvinced because of my absents, please call me personally at (909) 944-0199. I will be in my office until 10 p.m. this evening California time trying to get caught up. Other than that I have only one thing to say,

LETS GET IT ON,

Ed Garcia