Double Closing with RE Agent - Posted by Del'Win

Posted by Del’Win on March 23, 2001 at 07:55:55:

My mother knows what I’m doing, but she has never attempted to deal with an investor. I guess I’m the lucky one.

Double Closing with RE Agent - Posted by Del’Win

Posted by Del’Win on March 22, 2001 at 08:10:58:

Does anybody have advice on when you are doing a wholesale flip to an investor will you have any problems with the listing agent if you do the normal close on a wholesale? Should you let the agent know that you are flipping to a investor. My agent is my mom and she has never dealt with investors espically this type of deal. Thanks for any advice.

Del’Win

Re: Double Closing with RE Agent - Posted by JoeS

Posted by JoeS on March 23, 2001 at 06:16:14:

My experience with agents is that they do not like double closings, they are too busy listing and showing houses to take interest. That’s fine…they are doing what they do best. Use a good title co. and you will have no problems. Interview them before choosing, if they are good you will have a long relationship, the one I use has done all my closings for the past 5 years.

Re: Double Closing with RE Agent - Posted by SueC

Posted by SueC on March 22, 2001 at 21:20:13:

Get a title company that has done them before. Don’t wait until the close to find out there are problems.

Re: Double Closing with RE Agent - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on March 22, 2001 at 23:20:35:

And if the agent is your Mom, at least clue her in beforehand so she won’t be surprised!

NT