DOW question - Posted by Charles

Posted by Charles on February 17, 2002 at 22:12:06:

I am going to re-frane from saying what I really want to say. Perhaps you should learn how to read, before YOU pass judgement on what someone else has written.

I CLEARLY said…" I DO NOT DOUBT THAT EITHER ONE ARE WORTH THE MONEY"

Meaning: I have full confidence that BOTH ARE worth the money.

I was merely asking if someone could point out the differences in the two, so I COULD purchase one.

DOW question - Posted by Charles

Posted by Charles on February 17, 2002 at 11:43:18:

On the order page there is a DOW (book?)for like $40. And then there is the DOW study course for considerably more.

I don’t doubt that either one are worth the money. What I want to know is the differences between the two.

Thanks all.

Re: DOW question - Posted by Ron

Posted by Ron on February 17, 2002 at 21:52:40:

Charles,

Just saw your post, haven’t even read Lonnie’s reply but wanted to get my .02 cents in nonetheless.

Why are you even on this post board if you have such little consideration of a book or study course?? What really amuses me is that you have not ordered either one and apparently haven’t read either, but you are still passing judgement.

Apparently there is something in your life that is missing and you are looking for it - could it be that you want to build a future - a good, honest, solid, down to earth, hard working future that you can, if worked right, retire early and enjoy the pleasures life has to offer?

Do yourself a favor, invest the meager $30.00 for the book if nothing else, read it, study it, re-read it and then make an educated effort to try to follow it and see if the world doesn’t charge just a little bit for you.

I apologize in advance if I stomped on some toes, but to be judgemental of books or courses that one has not taken the time to avail doesn’t really make for quality conversation and very little sense.

Best of luck,

Ron_KS

Re: DOW question - Posted by Lonnie

Posted by Lonnie on February 17, 2002 at 12:54:09:

The home study course is basically what I put in a two day seminar (when I was doing them). There?s eight, 1 hour audio tapes with a work book.

The book (DOW) starts with the basics and goes from there. The second book (Making Money w Mobile Homes) picks up where DOW leaves off and covers more advanced strategies and techniques about the biz.

Thanks for your interest,

Lonnie