DownPayment - Posted by marye

Posted by Greg Meade on October 26, 2003 at 08:25:01:

but i can’t overstress the importance of purchasing the book DOW from lonnie and how to get rich helping others (quite the mouthful)by ernest tew. Having these option fprms without the info needed to properly fill out, exit clauses, cya, (cover your…you get my drift), is actually a dis service to you. Buy both books and go get em…being unprepared can get you in legal trouble or worse, think you have a deal optioned and have a slickster ace you out of 100k! Good luck!

DownPayment - Posted by marye

Posted by marye on October 23, 2003 at 19:09:38:

I am interested in purchasing a 1999 Fleetwood 16x80 3br/2ba. Owner will finance for 10yrs. Everything is already setup. Can anyone tell me how to get the downpayment and the 1st monthly payment.

thanks
marye
yen37@excite.com

Down is very easy, add 10% to price and go… - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 23, 2003 at 20:06:33:

to this web site:
http://www.neighborhoodgold.com/
They will pay 10% of purchase price to bank as a charitable contribution downpayment and after funding the seller pays this back plus $100 and all go home happy. Depending how badly you are being held up on home, seller will forego at least 2 payments up front and add to back of payment.
Probably a more germane (whew) question is “am i buying this unit at the right price?” Bought a beauty 16X 80, 1998 from oakwood for 6500 in Jacksonville fl. Included 3 ton a/c all apps, garden tub, skirting and two outrageous decks. Pay off was 32k. Rather than buying a home, why not buy lonnies book Deals on Wheels first for thirty dollars…it could change the wat you see this world.
Regards

Re: Down is very easy, add 10% to price and go… - Posted by marye

Posted by marye on October 23, 2003 at 23:21:10:

Thanks Greg, I spoke to a lender today and she said most lender do not like to use the grant program because so many people are defaulting on mortgages. I plan on buying the mobile and resaling it for a profit.
I cannot qualify for a mortgage so I am only looking for owner finance sellers. This one is asking for a cash downpayment.
yen37@excite.com

i still like the idea of buying … - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 24, 2003 at 06:24:38:

lommie’s book. A lot of this is explained. sounds like you are buying from a Lonnie style seller at retail? Spell out a little more info om the deal and perhaps someone on this board can give you some real life advise with zero down. I personally have tried it and never was too successful, in fact i was never real successful at all. One idea that pops in my mind is an option where you have say 30 days to find a buyer and sell the home. I have a pretty cool option form and will e-mail to you if you want. Ernest has one exactly like it on his site also. Best of luck…greg

Re: i still like the idea of buying … - Posted by marye

Posted by marye on October 24, 2003 at 10:44:21:

Yes would you email me the cool option form.
yen37@excite.com

thanks
marye

done! sent a few others also/ NT - Posted by Greg Meade

Posted by Greg Meade on October 25, 2003 at 07:07:14:

`

Re: I’d like them too if you don’t mind - Posted by Johnnie (FL)

Posted by Johnnie (FL) on October 25, 2003 at 14:06:51:

atpconcepts@bellsouth.net

I’m going to Ernest’s website also…