DP (ON) at it again? - Posted by Drudger

Posted by whyK on June 02, 2004 at 22:41:59:

nt

DP (ON) at it again? - Posted by Drudger

Posted by Drudger on June 02, 2004 at 16:50:02:

Ran across this on another site:

================================
Author: Doug Pretorius (—.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date: 04-21-03 17:22

It’s simple. I can’t find any deals (by deal I mean wholesale price or terms). And I can’t find money partner’s willing to get into deals that aren’t really deals. So with the limited number of houses I may be able to get myself, the only profit will be coming from either ongoing interest spreads, or DP’s from multiple wouldbe buyers.

Yes it’s harsh, but helping buyers is a luxury I can no longer imagine I have. That’s a job for those who can get as many houses as they want.

Is this the same guy that was offering advice on buying conventionally and selling on contract a couple of weeks ago? Actually sounded like he had his act together, with investors and everything. Guess it was just another hoax. What a shame.

Re: DP (ON) at it again? - Posted by Neil (MD)

Posted by Neil (MD) on June 03, 2004 at 15:59:34:

I have corresponded with doug many times regarding his way of investing. He is a stand up guy and I think his investment style is sound, and would give him any benefit of the doubt anyplace and at any time.

Negative Stuff - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on June 02, 2004 at 20:40:36:

““I can’t find any deals (by deal I mean wholesale price or terms)””

That seems to be consistent with what D.P. has posted. He talks about low equity deals all the time.

I’m wondering what context that post reflects.

Try to contrubute something positive.

And a real name/email would be nice.

Who cares? Get a life - Posted by Jim FL

Posted by Jim FL on June 02, 2004 at 18:25:37:

Dude, only because I’m financially independent, and it’s too hot outdoors to be there, am I even responding to you.
Why on earth would this post or any other from Doug effect you in any way what-so-ever?

Seriously, did his post or advice make you bleed or lose money?
If not, quit crying, and go buy/sell some real estate.
I’m sure Doug is…and no, I don’t agree with HIS methods for myself, but if they work for him…more power to him.

This board and its soap opera like 'tude and atmosphere is what has chased away so many of the old regulars.
The good news is this, I’m meaner than all of em, and still here.

By the way ‘drudger’…what’s your system for buying/selling?

Have a nice day!
Jim FL

P.S. Notice, I’m NOT afraid to post using my name, AND from there, I ain’t too hard to find.

Re: DP (ON) at it again? - Posted by Jason-Il

Posted by Jason-Il on June 02, 2004 at 17:58:35:

Isnt he also the guy that said that “nobody knocks on doors anymore”?

Yup (NT) - Posted by Jason-Il

Posted by Jason-Il on June 02, 2004 at 17:57:48:

Yup.

carmen electra - Posted by carmen electra

Posted by carmen electra on October 18, 2005 at 07:11:02:

angelina jolie kelly clarkson ashlee simpson jenna jameson jennifer aniston kelly monaco kelly monaco angelina jolie jessica alba eva longoria

Jim FL… Relax… don’t be rude. - Posted by Cashbuyer

Posted by Cashbuyer on June 02, 2004 at 23:15:20:

Jim FL,

For some reason you have the tendancy to be rude. Relax… being haughty will not help frustrated newbies.

By the way, I heard on another site that your materials are poorly written.

Cashbuyer

Re: Who cares? Get a life - Posted by Tom-FL

Posted by Tom-FL on June 02, 2004 at 20:36:37:

You’re just a big puppy dog :slight_smile: