Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by Wayne M. Greene

Posted by Andre (NC) on April 07, 1999 at 13:54:28:

nt

Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by Wayne M. Greene

Posted by Wayne M. Greene on April 03, 1999 at 22:13:32:

Has anyone worked with Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah?

Not from Utah - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on April 05, 1999 at 23:58:48:

A.D. is from Rancho Sante Fe, CA. - not from Utah. There are many marketing organizations out of Utah and perhaps he is using one of these.

I’ve known him for about 20 years and he is a very bright and well trained individual. I’m not very familiar with his mentoring program or how successful it works for people. A.D. unquestionably has the knowledge and experience, but how the program is set up and how it runs is an essential ingredient.

Re: Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by rudy

Posted by rudy on April 04, 1999 at 15:57:36:

A.D. kessler 9Started R.E. investing in 1945)from Ranch Santa Fe, Ca. just north of San Diego wrote a great book "A Fortune at Your Feet. He has had a Real Estate Radio Program and now A cable TV program called ‘Real Estate Round Table’ where he interviews (My self included) Real estate Experts about different methods and sell the audio and videos of the program…you can call him at 619-756-1441-----rudy-austex

Re: Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on April 04, 1999 at 10:38:58:

Wayne,

I have hear of A.D. Kessler, but not DR. I’d like to knoe where he got his degree.

Tim Jensen

Re: Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by Jim Kennedy

Posted by Jim Kennedy on April 04, 1999 at 18:40:31:

Kessler also publishes Creative Real Estate Magazine. The current issue contains 14 one-page articles by various real estate experts, some of whom contribute to and advertise on this website. William Bronchick, Scott Britton, Hugh Bromma, and Jonathon Richards are among the authors in Kessler’s current issue.

In addition to the articles, the April issue of Creative Real Estate Magazine also has 10 pages of advertising for books, tapes, and home study courses. In addition to the authors listed above, Bill Gatten, Lonnie Scruggs, and Ron Legrand are among the advertisers.

There are two full pages dedicated to a directory of real estate investor associations listed by state and two pages dedicated to a directory of real estate exchange groups also listed by state.

BTW, I don’t know where Kessler received his degree, but he does use PhD. after his name on the home study courses that I purchased. The materials indicate that he is listed in Who’s Who in Real Estate and Who’s Who in Finance and Industry as well as several other directories. You might check one of those for his bio which will probably list his alma mater.

Hope this helps,

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX

Where can I get a subscription to Creative Real Estate Magazine? - Posted by Andre (NC)

Posted by Andre (NC) on April 06, 1999 at 12:15:32:

Thanks.

Re: Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on April 05, 1999 at 14:50:23:

Sure… no one mentions the March issue… What’s March? Chopped Monk Fish liver?

That first article in the March issue is a doozy (has do do with Reeces Pieces and 3rd party land trust conveyane; and was artfully inscribulated (it’s OK JPiper…its in my new dictionary) by one of the brightest, handsomest most creative men, whose shorts I’ve ever had the privilege of wearing (albeit, the photo above the article does tend to betray the “handsome” claim, I’m afraid).

Bill

Re: Where can I get a subscription to Creative Real Estate Magazine? - Posted by Jim Kennedy

Posted by Jim Kennedy on April 07, 1999 at 11:59:24:

Contact the publisher at:

Creative Real Estate Magazine
Drawer L
Rancho Sante Fe, CA 92067
Phone: (619) 756-1441
Fax: (619) 756-1111

Hope this helps.

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, Texas

Re: Dr. A.D. Kessler from Utah? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on April 05, 1999 at 15:03:37:

Bill:

Please send me a copy of the new dictionary. Since it includes “inscribulated”, it undoubtedly also includes “conveyane”?.since you are obviously well past the “c’s”.

By the way, I want you to know I have received your book over the weekend?and look forward to reading same.

Also, in case you don’t know, your response to a question above titled “Trustee for a Land Trust Question” was evidently misplaced by some type of unrelated post. I’d be interested in your answer though. The question revolved around naming a trustee.?and then later substituting a trustee but not recording the new trustee in the public records.

Keep up the good work Bill.

JPiper