Dr. Al Lowry - Posted by Phila-PM

Posted by Lisa Elder on May 20, 2006 at 11:57:42:

Went to the Real Wealth Expo in March 06 and purchased his course 995.00. He didn’t have enough materials so we waited three weeks for the material that was supposed to be shipped in a week. When the materials came we didn’t see any info on the boot camps and training sessions. We called his office and got no answer. We called at least 20 times and finally we said we were going to send the stuff back and were told that we needed and rma number. We had to call them at least 20 more times til finally a woman told us to just send the material back and get a refund that way. I still am waiting for a reply from that company. When we called them they told us that they didn’t know where Dr. Lowry was and how to get a hold of him or his business partner. Very unhappy with that company and their business practices.

Dr. Al Lowry - Posted by Phila-PM

Posted by Phila-PM on April 01, 2005 at 09:16:26:

Has anyone taken any of Dr. Al Lowry’s seminars or bought any of his courses? He came and spoke at our local REI club last night, and I thought it was one of the best meetings yet. Everything he spoke about made so much sense. Anyways he offered his 4 courses, and two day seminar after the meeting and my wife and I signed up. We are both very excited about it, and just wanted to know what other people’s experience has been with his material. Any information would be very helpful.

Thank you all,
Patrick

Re: Dr. Al Lowry - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on April 09, 2006 at 11:45:37:

I went to the Wealth Expo on 4/8/05 and sat in one of his seminars. How much did you pay for his material? He was offering his course, plus the 3 day boot camp for $995.00. I don’t know anyone who has taken the course, but since you bought it, do you think it’s worth the money so far?

Re: Dr. Al Lowry - Posted by Rob

Posted by Rob on April 03, 2005 at 14:13:36:

I took his 2 day class a couple of years ago, looking back I know that I paid too much (1500.00). The workbooks that we got looked as though they were photocopied HUNDREDS of times along with being filled with ideas, concepts and situations that only work in SEMINARLAND. We were also forced to sit through a series of his pitches for other things he was selling including mentorships, discounts on vacation travel (yes!) and other things. I accept the fact that he has other things to sell but I did not appreciate the fact that it was done during the time that I had paid for his teachings. Let me point out that I do not consider myself negative towards paying for education, and after his seminar I have gone on to purchase several properties that I am very happy with. However I did not use any techniques that he taught those 2 days.