duplexes - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on October 17, 2008 at 12:29:06:

I know about loopnet I was trying to get some others. I heard about cityfeet as well. I was trying to move the property fast if possible. Any help is appreciated.

duplexes - Posted by todd

Posted by todd on October 17, 2008 at 11:19:54:

Where would be a good place to list 300 duplexes for sale that are all together on the same parcel of land? Is financing a problem with a large project like this?

Where are they - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on October 18, 2008 at 07:09:10:

Where are they city state.

What is the total package cost/ pricing.

Are you buying or selling?

Are they full or empty?

What is the rents?

Are they separately deeded?

Is the property in a HIGHLY Ethnic area and if so which ethnicity? Although some will strongly object to this question I promise you it is opposite of what many think. More ethnicity sometimes means much better financing for both acquisition or constructioni.

Answer these few questions and I can give you an idea. you may do so by email if you wish but on the board is not so bad either there are lots of senior level investors that read here but do not post and only answer you by email and they have taught me many things!

Loopnet - Posted by Rich-CA

Posted by Rich-CA on October 17, 2008 at 12:24:15:

Its like MLS for commercial properties. This is where you can find apartment buildings, warehouses, office buildings and so on. Financing on this type of property is purely commercial. These days financing is a lot more of a problem than it used to be, but it is happening.