Earnest Tew Program - Posted by Rick OK

Posted by DougO(NM) on January 26, 2000 at 15:29:01:

Hi Rick
Earnest is one of those guys that just knows what the hell he is doing, and has been kind enough to let us spend some time picking his brain, even if that is in the form of a publication. I’ve know him since I got started, and have the book. I personally make it a policy to buy everything I can get my hands on regarding the MH biz, as you may know, there isn’t a whole lot available. Get it and don’t think twice.
Doug

Earnest Tew Program - Posted by Rick OK

Posted by Rick OK on January 26, 2000 at 13:51:03:

I have been debating if I should buy “Getting Rich Helping Others”. It appears with what is offered to be a good investment. I have both of Lonnies books which have helped me make some good investment decisions, as well as, given me some tremendous education in regard to the note business. Could someone please give me either by e-mail or post on this board a review or opinion of this material.

Your Response is Sincerely Appreciated,

Rick OK

Re: Earnest Tew Program - Posted by Alexander (Fl)

Posted by Alexander (Fl) on January 26, 2000 at 19:47:28:

Rick,

Ernest has proven experience in the mobile home business, financing techniques and quite an impressive background in various aspects of real estate. He’s very personable, an excellent negotiator and loves to discuss creative financing strategies.

I have spent many hours speaking with Ernest and his knowledge and wisdom appear endless; he is a person you always look forward to seeing again.

His written material has plenty of valuable information, real-life real estate experience and in-depth asset-protection strategies.

He’ll be in Atlanta. Don’t miss the opportunity to speak to him.

Alexander.

excellent - Posted by Gator

Posted by Gator on January 26, 2000 at 16:02:07:

well worth the money.