Ed: Hard Money Needed in KC - Posted by Larry

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 25, 2001 at 02:56:56:

Larry,

I was given that source once before. I went over there and looked at their sources. If you pay attention they only have a hand full of sources that claim to do hard money in each state. Some of them are Note Originators and brokers who I doubt are even licensed in more then a few states. I won’t mention any names but have check out a few of them to find that they can’t live up to what is the true definition of HARD MONEY.

There are just a hand full of lenders, trying to reach out beyond their capacity to do HARD MONEY which is PURE equity, I felt it was a waste of time.

Ed Garcia

Ed: Hard Money Needed in KC - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on March 22, 2001 at 11:26:08:

Hello Ed,
I’m a part time real estate broker/investor with a number of rentals who is looking to move more into property rehab. I have excellent credit and a steady income. Do you know of any hard money lenders in the Kansas City area that I might be able to work with. Thanks for your help! Larry.

Re: Ed: Hard Money Needed in KC - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on March 23, 2001 at 10:58:17:

Larry,

A few weeks ago I started a search for Hard Money across the country. My agenda has not allowed me to follow up with it as intended. I will be coming back to continue my quest for Hard Money Lenders, but for now I’m not much help.

Larry, there is a guy here on this site by the name of JPiper. The “J” stands for Jim. This man is a walking, talking, real-estate investor’s library. He’s right there in your back yard of Kansas City Missouri. I would look down on this board and find his name. I then would look up his e-mail address on the post that has his name on it, and PRIVATLY e-mail him. Even if he doesn’t have a hard money lender in the area, the mans a wealth of information for you.

Ed Garcia

Re: Ed: Hard Money Needed in KC - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on March 23, 2001 at 12:42:21:

Thanks for the info!