Ed, Put Your Lenders Course on Paper !! - Posted by kenny g

Posted by Ed Garcia on January 31, 2002 at 10:57:54:

Kenny,

Thank you for showing an interest in our workshop.

The problem with a written course is that it’s hypothetical.

Because it’s hypothetical it may not work or be applicable to the circumstances or conditions of the individual.

The reason our course is so successful is not just because of the information and teachings, but because of the ability we have to take the information and apply it to the individual. Each individual’s circumstance is different, Income, Credit, Assets, Market Place, etc. What may work for one investor may not even be applicable to another.

If an investor is ready for a WLOC, well get them one. If their not, then well posture them to get one and show them how to maximize their financial strength (Borrowing Power) and do deals until that time.

I can’t tell you how often I see information misapplied therefore not working.

Terry Vaugan calls this a game. I often harass him about his cavalier attitude, but to be honest with you, Terry’s right.

In our business we have many challenges and there constant. But once you break that barrier of NO, CAN’T, there is no limit to getting to where you want to go.

There is no question knowledge is POWERFUL if applied. It’s an exercise in futility if not.

Kenny, when I started this, I wanted to help the serious investor get to their next level, not educate the novelist.

I don’t mean to sound stuffy, but there are a lot of good courses out there for the beginner. But there are few, that teach the subject for investors the way Terry and I do.

I’m the first to agree that this course is not for everybody.

Ed Garcia

Ed, Put Your Lenders Course on Paper !! - Posted by kenny g

Posted by kenny g on January 30, 2002 at 23:06:40:

Ed, I need to purchase your seminar on getting lenders to come to me, and the steps to obtaining lines of credit. I know from reading testimonials that you have the knowledge, so please share a little. It would be nice to have a $100,000 + line of credit for investing.