Entrust or Mid Ohio??? - Posted by Joe C. (AR)

Re: Entrust or Mid Ohio??? - Posted by Joe C. (AR)

Posted by Joe C. (AR) on August 24, 2003 at 11:59:06:

Ron,
I want to thank you for your honest appraisal of your experience with Entrust. I know this thread got a little heated and there are two sides to every story. I know that your response was heartfelt and from your standpoint accurate. You are a gentleman and, as someone who comes to this board for experienced advice, I appreciate your candor and expertise. I’m sorry if your response to my question has caused you any inconvenience. Thanks again.
Joe C. (AR)

Re: Entrust or Mid Ohio??? - Posted by Hugh

Posted by Hugh on August 23, 2003 at 18:27:04:

Thanks Ron for clarifying the Issues. So the real issue is that our staff has made you feel unwelcome for some months. I have spent some time looking into this matter. I have spoken with the individuals who have interacted with you and they understand the importance of making you and every customer feel important as you should. As you have felt alienated by our staff I can only apologize and tell you that we expect to do much better in the future. I have also notified our branch offices of this issue.

Please understand that my motive in responding to you public post was to clarify what is in fact the case regarding FDIC insurance and diclosure. We and our regulatory bodies take such matters seriously as we are here to serve you and the rest of the public.

Just so you know, the notarys were required by your title company.

Thanks again for bringing to light issues which are important to the future of our company.

Re: Well, I know, but - Posted by IB (NJ)

Posted by IB (NJ) on August 26, 2003 at 24:28:59:

Hi Ron. Concerning your dilemma with untimely payments to your contractors: Do the IRA rules allow you to start a general contracting company, pay the subs (contractors you currently work with) with funds from this new co., and allow the IRA to pay the new company?

You hire the newly formed company and pay that company with your IRA funds. That way, the contractors can be paid immediately.

Just an idea…

Re: Well, I know, but - Posted by Vic

Posted by Vic on August 23, 2003 at 19:21:33:

Very True!

That’s exactly how it is in the real world. If you’re slow to pay your contractors, there’s a good chance they’ll end up on another job or not getting started for a week or so, plus it’s very aggravating if they call you every day looking for money, even though you told them it would be a week or so.

I’ve been in this situation a couple of times when refinancing & trying to get money from the bank. It really creates a cash flow problem.

Vic

FINALLY - Posted by Sharif

Posted by Sharif on August 26, 2003 at 24:15:13:

an apology. I’ve always enjoyed your articles on Creonline Hugh. But your responses to a long time customer, Ron, left a lot to be desired. It took you several posts of accusations against your customer of “many years” for you to finally apologize for YOUR company’s lack of quality service. As a result, you’ve managed to make our decision regarding what company to choose, a fairly easy one.